Author Topic: flips....  (Read 22428 times)

Offline Reasy

Re: flips....
« Reply #25 on: July 15, 2007, 11:59:45 AM »
TO PEFORM FLIPS WELL ON PRO JUMPS

you must must learn to be able to land a front flip on a trampoline with a single bounce or from a run onthe grass

i reccoment also learning to do a front flip off a fitness trampette aswell this should build your confidence up for your stilts

Offline t r o c

« Reply #26 on: July 15, 2007, 01:11:01 PM »
TO PEFORM FLIPS WELL ON PRO JUMPS

you must must learn to be able to land a front flip on a trampoline with a single bounce or from a run onthe grass

i reccoment also learning to do a front flip off a fitness trampette aswell this should build your confidence up for your stilts
the fitness trampette sound like a good idea. i probably try it.

Offline Jason

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #27 on: July 15, 2007, 09:45:00 PM »
Yep that does sound like a good idea (the wife has one somewhere) I'm making some crash mats out of 4" foam covered with tarpaulin only 3ft x 2ft 6" but I will have 10 of them

Hold on small tramp and crash mats (this sounds like another accident )I'll try to vid this one for you lot to laugh at  ;D

Offline x_Rave_Dave_x

• www.myspace.com/dave_5674
« Reply #28 on: July 15, 2007, 10:03:04 PM »
lol i hope you are alright after it

Offline Jason

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #29 on: July 15, 2007, 10:24:19 PM »
According to most peeps I know I've not been "right" for years so alright would be strange to me  ;) ;D

Offline x_Rave_Dave_x

« Reply #30 on: July 16, 2007, 07:39:50 AM »
wow havent used the word peeps in yonks !

Offline Jason

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #31 on: July 16, 2007, 08:28:42 PM »
Thats right make me feel old and out of touch  ;) ;D

Offline x_Rave_Dave_x

« Reply #32 on: July 16, 2007, 08:46:09 PM »
lol old yes  ;D out of touch?? i wouldnt say that you have bocks !!!  8) makes you a cool old guy lol

Offline t r o c

« Reply #33 on: July 17, 2007, 03:25:15 PM »
Yep that does sound like a good idea (the wife has one somewhere) I'm making some crash mats out of 4" foam covered with tarpaulin only 3ft x 2ft 6" but I will have 10 of them

Hold on small tramp and crash mats (this sounds like another accident )I'll try to vid this one for you lot to laugh at  ;D
lol, we want another good laugh!

Offline Jason

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #34 on: July 17, 2007, 08:51:40 PM »
I think I can only manage to sew 1 or 2 crash mats a week so you might have to wait a few weeks also the wife wants me not to break the wrist again (just yet) ;D

Offline t r o c

« Reply #35 on: July 18, 2007, 04:24:35 PM »
I think I can only manage to sew 1 or 2 crash mats a week so you might have to wait a few weeks also the wife wants me not to break the wrist again (just yet) ;D
you can always break somthing else...

Offline Mattio160

« Reply #36 on: August 12, 2007, 10:45:29 PM »
just learn to backflip on trampoline without bouncing, get a good and fast spin and tuck, when you get good without a bounce get some mats and put on floor and go try backflip, if you get your confidence good enough and tuch a little then you will be ok, u can never land the first backflip or frontflip, never, your amazing if you do.
but give that ago and mabye you get lucky within the first 10 or 20 attempts u might do one !!!

Offline sprog

• Elite Member
  • Not enough time in the day to bock anymore...
    • The Jurassic Jumpers
« Reply #37 on: August 12, 2007, 11:08:44 PM »
u can never land the first backflip or frontflip, never, your amazing if you do.
Therefore, most people who I know (and who are on here) who can flip consistently are "amazing" :)