Author Topic: Hurt My Pride  (Read 8586 times)

Offline Terrydaktol

• Keep on Running
    • www.woodhousebrothers.co.uk
Hurt My Pride
« on: September 29, 2006, 09:11:42 PM »
Nobody seems to want to put anything in this one so i thought i share this embarassing moment i had the other day.

After a smallish session of jumping and running i was making my way back home. A few People were watching me as i came near my house. At The front there is a Large bush. Jumping High (as i Dare try) with both legs i gained some forward motion As I went up ( Not Intended ) and came down in the bush. Didn't hurt anything just got a few nice scratches from some sharp branches.
I was showing off a bit so i guess i got what i deserved. 

A Bruised Ego...     

Offline Jhaque

Re: Hurt My Pride
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2006, 11:43:09 PM »
lol! unlucky  :D

Offline cherub

• face your fears live your dreams
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2006, 01:10:48 PM »
went to my sisters house on the weekend and let my bro-in-law loose on them 5 seconds later he had fallen over it was so funny . mind you the wrist guards defo work even though the doris ( i apologise to anyone named doris ) scratched them up good and proper

Offline Terrydaktol

• Keep on Running
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2006, 05:03:43 PM »
Letting other people have ago is so funny. They watch me, think that looks easy. Then they ask can i have ago.
which i say go for it, then roll around laughing at them. Which is funny really becuase it's only a reminder of what i was like when i first got them.

Offline arthur

« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2006, 02:12:12 PM »
you'r making me scared :P
actually to be honest your not cause i dont care if i fall once or twice cause like everything else practice makes perfect i learnt that doing gymnastics and it was a pretty painfull expereince sometimes :P

check out http://www.swebounce.com/ for some great videos of  Mattias Lindström and more great info.... go check t out now !!!

Offline cherub

• face your fears live your dreams
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2006, 10:03:23 AM »
dont worry its not that bad i find it very funny cause everyone thinks all you do is stand up and then you can do anything right away and the funny part comes when they try and dismally fail then they realize but as with everything give yourself all the time you need to learn and dont try running before you can walk

Offline Terrydaktol

• Keep on Running
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2006, 09:20:11 PM »
Just make sure if you Fall you go down with style...  lol

Offline arthur

« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2006, 09:41:51 PM »
by style you do mean yell and on your way down look very scared (almost as if your about to be stabbed a thousand times and then when you get up make a very big weep) :P

check out http://www.swebounce.com/ for some great videos of  Mattias Lindström and more great info.... go check t out now !!!

Offline magzzie

• A little taste of the Bocker within
« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2007, 04:37:12 PM »
i was learning how to walk and getting used to them and i missed my footing falling into a thorn bush i have a lot of scratches but they aren't really sore.

Offline thedeaflamb

« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2007, 06:07:58 PM »
Cherub, you think your bro-in-law was funny? Try your dad. I let my dad on them (hes 51!) and as soon as he got up he fell down instantly ;D Seconds later he decided he was never to go on them again. :D
lol, i think this says that you either love it or hate it :D
Dont walk, Bounce!