Author Topic: Map  (Read 11477 times)

Offline Trixter

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • Leapfrog Expert
Map
« on: July 22, 2007, 01:39:23 AM »
a bockin map on the pro jump site would be a good idea, there are others but if there was one on the pro jump site more people could arange meets as not everyone knows where the maps are online as i personally havnt got a clue.

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • Aka Naz :)
    • Pro-Jump.co.uk - Original Patent Protected stilts
Re: Map
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2007, 01:43:11 AM »
Currently we do have this that we use on the forum http://www.frappr.com/pro-jumpers I'll see if I can intergrate it on the main site as we do get more visitors on there

Good idea thanks :)

Offline Trixter

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • Leapfrog Expert
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2007, 01:57:07 AM »
its ok i cant sleep so im just replying to loads of things and readin through threads lol

thanks for the link btw

Offline Speespeet

« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2011, 11:06:20 AM »
It's already a long time ago this topic was active, nevertheless I'd like to react.

I don't know for how long already but the bocking map on Frappr.com isn't working anymore since august 2010 according to the replies. :Cerr:

I know that the Englisch bockers are more or less organised and can find each other and thats great. :Becky:

Now I want to show the world that I as Dutchie also bock and want to find people in my neighbourhood that bock as well or want to try it. Is it possible to start a new map?  :Cyes:

My suggestion for a cooperation is: http://www.youspots.com/ A nice extreme sport site with spots for over 30 sports including Parcour worldwide.  :Csmile:

I hope I can show you soon were you can bock with me!!

Cheers Peter

Offline Birt

« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2011, 11:31:35 AM »
its a bit different than a map where bockers live. but a good idea to mark good spots  to bock. i am creating an account and i'll try to get powerbocking on the list of sports. i'll let you know when it's there.

this is what i sent him:
"Hi,
i'm Bert and i'm a bocker. (it means i bounce around on stilts, type in bocking or powerbocking on youtube to get an idea) There is a worldwide growing network of powerbockers and i believe Youspots would be a great tool for us. Would it be possible to add this to the list of sports? if you need a picture to make an icon or something just let me know.

thanks,

Bert"
« Last Edit: June 02, 2011, 11:44:12 AM by Birt »

Offline Speespeet

« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2011, 11:50:08 AM »
It's true, although it gives an idea. your probably the bocker the nearest to me anyways Bert :Csmile:

Offline Locky

• Elite Member
  • I only like people who are nuts.
    • Welsh Bockers
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2011, 12:46:53 PM »
Thats a good site and I think it could work better than previous attempts at bocking spots.

Again, the problem is knowing whether or not the bocker(s) in the area are still active.

Offline Birt

« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2011, 03:54:15 PM »
ok they are going to include powerbocking.

he needs a picture that will be recognizable if he makes it into a small icon.
does anyone have a good picture of a straddle or split that i can send him?
something like this would be good if he's allowed to use it: http://www.projumpforum.co.uk/index.php?action=gallery;sa=view;id=2427

Offline Speespeet

« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2011, 03:47:15 PM »
It seems to work, already had a look at some nice locations :Cnotworthy:. I tried to include mine, but I failed.  :Cconfused: I hope to get it on soon. (not that I expect anyone to jump there soon except for me :Cnah:)

Offline olieviling

« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2011, 01:26:15 AM »
« Last Edit: June 12, 2011, 11:07:18 PM by olieviling »