Author Topic: More varity  (Read 7830 times)

Offline Trixter

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • Leapfrog Expert
More varity
« on: July 22, 2007, 01:54:17 AM »
I think there could be more varity in the colours available in the adult bocks i know that the junior bocks are available in quite a large selection of colours compared to adult ones. i think if you did a wider selection customising bocks could be made easier, not just in the foot plate colour but the binding straps and colour of the foam on the knee bars etc.

Also extra things could be added to the acsseories/spares section such as calf cuffs etc could be helpfull and im sure pro jump would make money from it
« Last Edit: July 22, 2007, 02:49:38 AM by Trixster »

Offline English-tailor

• Elite Member
  • Piste off MoFo's
Re: More varity
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2007, 07:17:20 AM »
Projump can't sell calf cuffs at present as they would be infringing on the patent. A wider range of colours is not as important as well wearing hoofs IMHO. They need to sort the basics out first before worring about cosmetic extras.....

Offline sprog

• Elite Member
  • Not enough time in the day to bock anymore...
    • The Jurassic Jumpers
Re: More varity
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2007, 01:16:48 PM »
Plus it's not projump who make them, it's a factory in china who control the colours and quality.

FlyingLocust do not make calf cuffs (yet), so ProJump would have to sell the only ones available(poweriSers), and I can't see them doing that. Plus it would infringe on patent laws and they would get in serious trouble.
If you want calf cuffs, get someone in mainland europe to order them for you, and then ship them on to you! :)