Author Topic: Cardiff Meet Video  (Read 3272 times)

Offline Locky

• Elite Member
  • I only like people who are nuts.
    • Welsh Bockers
Cardiff Meet Video
« on: July 24, 2007, 10:23:27 PM »
Well I admit I hardly did much filming on the weekend but this is what I did manage to get over the 2 days.

I just wanna say a big thanks to those who travelled to wales for this and a HUGE thanks to ET after he got stuck in Cheltenham for over 24 hours and still managed to get to us for saturday morning!

[youtube=425,350]CraMqbqYgLU[/youtube]

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • Aka Naz :)
    • Pro-Jump.co.uk - Original Patent Protected stilts
Re: Cardiff Meet Video
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2007, 03:54:35 PM »
Cool vid guys. Looks like u had plenty of fun.

Riding a bike with bocks on thats the first time I've seen that - sool

Flips were ace too plus the vault towards the end was impression.

Ohhhhhh and Colin - I just hope you have lots more luck with your Powerskips mate - maybe they will end your run of bad luck!

Offline Bbmthbloke

• Elite Member
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2007, 04:47:17 PM »
It was a fab weekend --and suprisingly quick to get to ( thanks tundraH's mistress for showing me the way [ our pet name for his rather sultry voiced sat nav ;D])

There is a great bunch of young bockers there, who mostly do what Matt tells them to do. There is loads of space and good variety things to jump around , on and over.

Whilst quite the most amazing thing is the local tesco express. The security gard acts like a personal shopper. He will pass your purchases through the self scanner, bag the stuff and if you hand over the money put it in the machine and the change into your bag!  And thats for 13 and 14 yo's on bocks!

Oh and interestingly when ET 'phoned Chetenham railwaystation to ask if trains were running towards Brum, he was told he had to 'phone passenger infomation. This was from some1 in the station, a person who would clearly have seen ( possibly whilst on the 'phone) that the staion was still flooded and NO trains were running anywhere through it  ::) ??? :o

Offline Kangaroo X

« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2007, 05:32:40 PM »
I can't believe what I missed. :'(
---------------------------------
..::::::::::::::::::::::::::::..

Offline Locky

• Elite Member
  • I only like people who are nuts.
    • Welsh Bockers
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2007, 06:50:29 PM »
There is a great bunch of young bockers there, who mostly do what Matt tells them to do. There is loads of space and good variety things to jump around , on and over.
lol nice way of putting it, im da boss, but I do like to see people push themselves and learn things every day if possible.

As for the security guard at tesco I thought about writing to tesco to commend his efforts and service to us but then I thought that might get some unwanted attention and head office would ban us from the store on bocks. Maybe we'll get him a crate of beer at christmas!

Offline English-tailor

• Elite Member
  • Piste off MoFo's
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2007, 08:00:53 PM »
I think that would be a great idea Locky, I have never met such helpful security before.