Author Topic: If you are coming to Capital Bocking London, will you be wearing the official Ts  (Read 26082 times)

Offline Jason

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
OOOh topless Bockers that should bring the press  ;D

Dark Knight

Bocking around London shirtless is not a good look, bring a vest.
I don't mind the girls going topless  :o  ;D

Offline DePaw

lol. I got stopped by the press today. He'd been to my school for the ruserts day story they always do and saw me walking along and wondered what on earth I was doing. He took my picture, I'm going to be in my local paper now! ANd everyone at school now thinks I'm twice as nutty as before...

Offline chocl8

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • Ready for Backflip?
    • EA Bockers - It's in the Springs!
Try walking past lessons in them, thats hilarious! (and also an easy way to get expelled)  ;D

Offline DePaw

lol. Don't think I'll wear them around school, especailly with all the steps and stuff. I also learnt to hover today, which I couldn't do before, found staying in one place really hard now it's easy lol, semms that some things just take time then suddenly they slick and it's easy. But the head of 6th form gave me a look today, one that said 'you're mad'. Using them in school I think is a bad idea.

Dark Knight

Back to the question !?
Who's wearing the official T-shirt ?
If your not will you be wearing red ??

Offline Locky

• Elite Member
  • I only like people who are nuts.
    • Welsh Bockers
Right due to some of the shirts not coming back from the printers until tomorrow I am not going to risk posting them out on a friday.

The following people have had their shirts sent out today (first class post):

Paul Self
Tundrah
Ickle Nick
Becky
Jason r***er
Nathan Cooper
Matthew Todd
Kanga Man
Janna & The Jim
Gibbo
Gymo and Elton
Zebedee
Sprog
BmthBloke

EVERYONE ELSE WILL BE ABLE TO COLLECT THEIRS ON THE DAY. I'll do my best to make sure they dont end up all creased in the car but the car is going to be pretty full.
As already stated, those who have paid for postage I will sort out the £2 later with you.

Offline DePaw

Looks like I'll be getting mine there then... Shame, really didn't want to have to carry around another T-shirt all day... Thanks for trying at least Locky, thu printers sound a bit crap to me or was the order for half a million T-shirts?

Offline Bbmthbloke

• Elite Member
ooo dear will also means lots of peeps gettin 1/2 nekkid ---just what ET didnt want.MMMM must get there early ;D

Offline DePaw

lol. Especially bad for girls.... What time is Locky getting there with the T-shirts? If there's a toilet block or some bushes nearby it may also help those needing to change.

Offline Bbmthbloke

• Elite Member
or if not shy -as its speakers corner borrow a box to stand on

Offline DePaw

Um... I don't think you need a stand with bocks on. Also do we really want to send out the message that bockers are strippers?

Offline Bbmthbloke

• Elite Member
or   'bockers are easy' ;D

Offline Locky

• Elite Member
  • I only like people who are nuts.
    • Welsh Bockers
I plan to be in central london by 10am.

The printers are pretty good but I think I threw them with a large order when they had 2 members of staff off sick.

Offline DePaw

Ok then. I'll try to arrive early to change before we get going. Btw I've looked at the map but because I've never been to Hyde Park before I'm unsure how to get there from Marble Arch....

Offline Bbmthbloke

• Elite Member
'look right look left look right then if all clear cross the road'

i just checked the a-z  marble arch is the other side of the road to speakers corner.  So just ask a newspaper vendor if still in any doubt on the day

Offline DePaw

Lol. Thanks... I suck.

Dark Knight

Offline Jason

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
Thanks Uncle Matt

I got mine tonight when I got in nice job and it even fits me

Thanks again

Jason

Offline ickle-nick

mine arrived today, w00t!

Thanks,
Nick :D

Offline DePaw

Mine too! I love it!

Dark Knight

Is there a chance I can order a extra one ?
The one I've gots funny but I would like one with MY name on it  ;D

Offline hybrid_hex

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • + + - - REDO FROM START - - + +
I payed for two t-shirts, and only one was given to me on the day (Doris was given to me, but we could not find hybrid_hex) has it been found???

Offline English-tailor

• Elite Member
  • Piste off MoFo's
I payed for two t-shirts, and only one was given to me on the day (Doris was given to me, but we could not find hybrid_hex) has it been found???

try sending Locky/ Uncle Matt a PM, it will probably be a quicker way to get a response