Author Topic: Capital Bocking Cardiff sunday 17th August 2008  (Read 59148 times)

Offline English-tailor

• Elite Member
  • Piste off MoFo's
Capital Bocking Cardiff sunday 17th August 2008
« on: August 20, 2007, 12:28:36 PM »
It will be in London again next year, there will be a different route, Tshirt etc, but along the lines of what we did this year. Put it in your diary
« Last Edit: August 20, 2007, 02:08:45 PM by English-tailor »

Offline DePaw

Re: Capital Bocking sunday 17th August 2008
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2007, 12:47:26 PM »
WOOT!! What colour will the T-shirt be?

Dark Knight

« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2007, 01:32:47 PM »
We could all have blue next year and stewards could wear a new different colour !?
That way each year ( we have to do it every year now ) we can have the colour the stewards had the year before and then we only need one new/different colour each year for a stewards t-shirt !

Offline DePaw

« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2007, 01:34:48 PM »
That's a neat idea!

Offline tundraH

• I'm just me and you aren't. :-P
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2007, 01:39:02 PM »
Who cares what colour it'll be......    ;)  I just want to Bock in London with lots of people again. :D
Fighting for peace is like f*#king for virginity

Sig designed by Sprog

Jason injures himself so I don't have to be injured.

Proud member of the "The Banned Bockers"

"If I Live, I will kill you, If I Die, You are forgiven." Such is the Rule of Honor.

Offline x_Rave_Dave_x

• www.myspace.com/dave_5674
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2007, 01:42:29 PM »
id defenatly come :)

Offline English-tailor

• Elite Member
  • Piste off MoFo's
« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2007, 01:51:20 PM »
OK boys and girls, I dont know what colour the Tshirt will be for next year just yet. It may also be in Cardiff, not London. I think alternating the Capital may be a good idea and anyone who has bocked in Cardiff will know how fab it is. The Tshirt will be a different colour though ;D

Dark Knight

« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2007, 02:04:04 PM »
Who cares what colour it'll be......    ;)  I just want to Bock in London with lots of people again. :D
You'll have to give all a couple of weeks to recover  ;D
Only 364 days to wait :o

Offline Trixter

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • Leapfrog Expert
Re: Capital Bocking Cardiff sunday 17th August 2008
« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2007, 02:40:30 PM »
Ive booked it off work allready lol, if its hot id vote for white t-shirts lol

Dark Knight

« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2007, 02:46:46 PM »
OK boys and girls, I dont know what colour the Tshirt will be for next year just yet. It may also be in Cardiff, not London. I think alternating the Capital may be a good idea and anyone who has bocked in Cardiff will know how fab it is. The Tshirt will be a different colour though ;D
I think we got so many because Londons easy to get to . Cardiff  :-\
But if we can get over 60 bockers I'd go to Landends or John o'Groats  :o
« Last Edit: August 20, 2007, 02:50:03 PM by Dark Knight »

Offline Trixter

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • Leapfrog Expert
« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2007, 02:49:53 PM »
i sort of agree with dark knight cardiff could not have as many turn up i know the guys from cardiff came down to london but london does seem more accesable for the majority of people but dont worry bout it for now sort it next year lol

Offline English-tailor

• Elite Member
  • Piste off MoFo's
« Reply #11 on: August 20, 2007, 03:34:18 PM »

cardif is very easy to get to, we had peeps from the south coast and essex the last time I went. It is the best bocking destination I have been to so far.

Dark Knight

« Reply #12 on: August 20, 2007, 05:10:10 PM »

cardif is very easy to get to, we had peeps from the south coast and essex the last time I went. It is the best bocking destination I have been to so far.

True but has you said SOUTH ? Northerns ( that's that bit above the Watford Gap ) would more than likely find themself's head south first before heading west !?
It's too early to start planing it.

Offline English-tailor

• Elite Member
  • Piste off MoFo's
« Reply #13 on: August 20, 2007, 05:16:09 PM »
well I am from Leicester and Pinhead is from Brum and we are both going. As for being to early, this year there were people who couldn't make it due to having holidays already booked. This year I want everyone that wants to come to know when it is before they plan summer hols. It will be in Cardiff and I am sure there will be plenty of people prepared to make a weekend of it.

Offline English-tailor

• Elite Member
  • Piste off MoFo's
« Reply #14 on: August 20, 2007, 05:17:25 PM »
For those of you in the North, there is a Capital Bocking meet being planned for Edinburgh.

WALES
Normal Top -

Marshall Top -

EDINBURGH
Normal top -

Marshall Top -

ooh you are good Sprog ;D

Offline Bbmthbloke

• Elite Member
« Reply #15 on: August 20, 2007, 06:19:04 PM »
Ok  so  what about capital bocking  'St Helier'  or capital bocking 'what ever the capital of the isle of man is' ;D

mmmm thinks  Edinburgh would be during fringe. D'oh I wanna do both

Offline English-tailor

• Elite Member
  • Piste off MoFo's
« Reply #16 on: August 20, 2007, 07:15:14 PM »
Ok  so  what about capital bocking  'St Helier'  or capital bocking 'what ever the capital of the isle of man is' ;D

mmmm thinks  Edinburgh would be during fringe. D'oh I wanna do both

Douglas is the capital of the isle of man

Dark Knight

« Reply #17 on: August 20, 2007, 08:10:37 PM »
well I am from Leicester and Pinhead is from Brum and we are both going. As for being to early, this year there were people who couldn't make it due to having holidays already booked. This year I want everyone that wants to come to know when it is before they plan summer hols. It will be in Cardiff and I am sure there will be plenty of people prepared to make a weekend of it.

OMG Just rembered Dr Who's filmed there I'll be there Saturday and do some sight seeing round Cardiff ( I know I'm sad ). And yes I'd be bocking it  ;D

Offline Trixter

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • Leapfrog Expert
« Reply #18 on: August 21, 2007, 12:15:18 AM »
i may take my holiday in cardiff and bock for basicly all of it so i may be there for a week if i can find somewhere to stay at a reasonable price, what bockers are normally in cardiff ?

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • Aka Naz :)
    • Pro-Jump.co.uk - Original Patent Protected stilts
« Reply #19 on: August 21, 2007, 12:19:06 AM »
there's all the welsh bockers including Uncle Matt, Jono, Bobman, No fear, Lewis and a few others

Dark Knight

« Reply #20 on: August 21, 2007, 12:47:59 AM »
i may take my holiday in cardiff and bock for basicly all of it so i may be there for a week if i can find somewhere to stay at a reasonable price, what bockers are normally in cardiff ?
Was thinking the same thing ! A 4 day long weekend two before to look around a a day after to recover ( from bocking not the pub afterwards )  ;D

Offline Bbmthbloke

• Elite Member
« Reply #21 on: August 21, 2007, 04:12:44 AM »
There are a serious load of bockers in South Wales.  I went up there last month. Over the 2 days I counted 12, most in the 'welsh bocker' tees, looked most impressive. There were a number of others who couldnt get along on those days. Included would be Dusty, who has also just past her junior model ont her yonger bro and atleast 1 more who has joined since and was in London. Mid Wales has Dawesome ( the guy that did the most flips in London)....

I think you get the picture, its big and organised.  Oh and Uncle Matt also has a mobile disco and mobile inflatable crash mat.  The Bouncer at the nearby Tesco Express scans your goods for you , puts the money in the slot then hands you back your change. To give you a better idea of the bocking area. Think 'Torchwood' , think that big tall shinny metal tower thing that has water running down it.  That is the very place.

If you were planning staying longer in the area, id recommend popping along the coast for a few days. To the Gower or similar.

Offline Locky

• Elite Member
  • I only like people who are nuts.
    • Welsh Bockers
« Reply #22 on: August 21, 2007, 08:14:36 AM »
Wise words Q and the gower is deffo worth a trip down, its an hours drive from cardiff.
I think I'll have to give tescos advanced notice of our weekend lol.

This is our usual lot in cardiff:

Offline DePaw

« Reply #23 on: August 21, 2007, 11:39:42 AM »
I've been to the Gower before, lots of beaches... Cardiff sounds good, though people may be used to seeing crazy stuff from Torchwood being based in the bay there...

Offline Hilly-of-the-Marshes

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
« Reply #24 on: August 21, 2007, 12:37:32 PM »
wud b funny 2 b in it - nobody'd care about the aliens, lol