Author Topic: Replacements  (Read 4081 times)

Offline Trixter

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • Leapfrog Expert
Replacements
« on: August 26, 2007, 07:45:40 PM »
I have recently taken my bocks apart re tapped and put sox on them, when i took them apart at the bit where the hoove and the vertical support bar to the footplate meet. when i took the bolt and nut off i had 6 washers drop into my hand, i later relised that 2 of them wernt washers and that the 2 things u put inbtween the metal bits was broken, i was just wondering if i could order a completly new set of bolts nuts washers etc for that part of the bocks dont mind paying ?

Offline Jason

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
Re: Replacements
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2007, 08:23:13 PM »
Do you mean the plastic bushes/bearings (like a top hat with no top in it)

Offline Trixter

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • Leapfrog Expert
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2007, 11:07:12 PM »
yea i guess it looks like a top hat i dont know wot it is called im looking for a pic on internet of one as i dont want to loose the bits as my bocks are still useable and im meetin in cambridge 2moz will post a pic when i find one

EDIT : picture added of general area dont want to take them apart again untill after the meet 2moz will then post pics of all parts
« Last Edit: August 26, 2007, 11:30:12 PM by Trixster »

Offline Jason

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2007, 11:26:52 PM »
Do they look like this

If not look here
http://www.projumpforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=826.0
« Last Edit: August 26, 2007, 11:28:44 PM by Jason »

Offline Trixter

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • Leapfrog Expert
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2007, 11:31:58 PM »
yea exactly them i was looking for your picture i rememberd that you posted about making your own bearings i need bearings and would like a full new set for that part of my bocks if possible please nice pro jump people lol

Offline Jason

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2007, 11:55:29 PM »
Your best bet is to phone them I don't think they are open till tuesday or give Naz (Webmaster) a PM she might know if they sell them

From what I saw of the wear on mine you might get away with just replacing the plastic bits but better if you can do the metal tubes as well

If you don't have any luck tell me I might have another idea

Jason

Offline Trixter

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • Leapfrog Expert
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2007, 11:57:40 PM »
Naz is going to try and post some out to me on tuesday with my wrist gaurds if she cant do it Jason ull be the first person i ask for ideas dont worry bout that.

have u seen my tire sox i put a pic up in my post about what tires are best for makin tyre sox