Author Topic: Wheel chairs, buggies and tyre hoofs ( Access all area's )  (Read 1585 times)

Dark Knight

Wheel chairs, buggies and tyre hoofs ( Access all area's )
« on: September 18, 2007, 06:15:30 PM »
Yesterday I when into Lincoln Cathedral just the back, I didn't go all around. And being a church I walked, didn't bounce or run, and no one minded me there in fact I got lots of smiles ( Is'nt nice to be a bocker )  8)

I told this to a work mate and he said wouldn't I mark the floors?
Thinking about it don't most wheel chair use bike tyres and so do baby buggies !?
So if they let them in they can hardly tell you to leave somewhere because of your hoofs may mark the floors  :-\

I'm not saying you CAN go in these places just just because they let wheel chairs and buggies in. But if you respect the place and use common since then when you enter then that's should be one less reason they can tell you to leave for.  8)

Offline x_Rave_Dave_x

• www.myspace.com/dave_5674
Re: Wheel chairs, buggies and tyre hoofs ( Access all area's )
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2007, 10:50:42 PM »
 :P when im looknig for a gym i will answer the question "will it mark the floor" with "no its got a low chance of marking the floor as  i have protective tire pieces attached to the hoof which do not rub off onto things exactly the same as a bike doesnt rub off onto the floor"   ;D

Offline English-tailor

• Elite Member
  • Piste off MoFo's
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2007, 07:51:51 AM »
:P when im looknig for a gym i will answer the question "will it mark the floor" with "no its got a low chance of marking the floor as  i have protective tire pieces attached to the hoof which do not rub off onto things exactly the same as a bike doesnt rub off onto the floor"   ;D

When I had tyre socks on, they marked my dining room floor really badly. They will leave a mark on the gym floor.

Offline x_Rave_Dave_x

• www.myspace.com/dave_5674
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2007, 02:17:46 PM »
they have never marked anything for me mayb its my type of tire?