Author Topic: Buying second hand  (Read 2165 times)

Dark Knight

Buying second hand
« on: November 24, 2007, 10:43:28 AM »
If your new to bocking ( yes that's what it's called ) and thinking of buying second hand you should ask people who already have some. Seeing that your on this site and reading this that what your doing  ;D

You have to get the right spring for your weight some seller either don't say or don't know.
If that's the case you could find that their no good to you if you buy them.

Spring can get bashed a bit or the user bottoms them out a lot which may mean they'll not last very long.
Ask about scatches and why their selling, " I need bigger springs " may mean they've bottoming out on they !!

Not all stilits are made the same, some are plain rubbish ask what type their selling ?
Some sellers use the wrong names !? Ask for prove the type !?

Most S/H stilts sell for between £50 and £200.
Remember some people don't know what their bidding on so don't just go by what others are bidding, check !

S/H may sound a cheap way into bocking but you don't know where they've be or if they'll last.
New PJ's costing for £115-£135 and if you've got a problem they'll be able to help you out  :)
« Last Edit: November 24, 2007, 10:51:51 PM by Dark Knight »

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • Aka Naz :)
    • Pro-Jump.co.uk - Original Patent Protected stilts
Re: Buying second hand
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2007, 11:47:50 AM »
I agree with DK here totally  :)

Offline aidanh1

• Elite Member
  • KATIEE :D <3
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2007, 03:32:11 PM »
yep dont go second hand is the best way and if you do make shore if theres anything wrong with them you are able to send them back and get your money back but hey projumps sell you the best quality in stilts and also sell the protection gear you WILL need  ;D

i carnt spel... or maybe you cant read ;)

Dark Knight

« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2007, 10:56:50 PM »
If your mates upgrading then maybe then it would be OK !?
You'd more than likely know how good they are and maybe tried them out and beging a mate they may sell them cheap to you, so you can bock about with him/her !?  :)