Author Topic: Biggest Fear!!!???  (Read 2092 times)

olliestev

Biggest Fear!!!???
« on: October 29, 2006, 03:47:00 PM »
hi everyone!

What was everyones biggest fear the first tie they strapped on their PJ's or powerisers? what did you do to solve it?

Ollie!!!

Offline Locky

• Elite Member
  • I only like people who are nuts.
    • Welsh Bockers
Re: Biggest Fear!!!???
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2006, 04:15:48 PM »
I'll let you know in 48 hrs  ;)

Why would there be a fear though? I'm just excited and anxious to get on the bloody things  8)

Offline Tobster.rm

« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2006, 05:33:56 PM »
Fear and anxiety are very closely related....

Offline Lukey

« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2006, 09:06:56 PM »
I feared that the phone would ring indoors whilst I was outdoors!

Biggest 1st time fear? Um, I cant say I was that worried really. I followed the instructions about having a wall nearby and I must admit I'd had a try on these previously a few months back. Thinking back to then it was a challenge working out how to move with the extra weight on my feet. That and I was on really lumpy grass (in a forest) so the ground wasnt fair.

If you're really worried its better to be safe and as well as PAD UP have someone with you holding your hands at least then as you progress you can go to one hand, then no hands.

Good fortune!

Offline Locky

• Elite Member
  • I only like people who are nuts.
    • Welsh Bockers
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2006, 08:50:02 PM »
I have to admit, having mine for 2 days now although I didnt feel any fear, when i first strapped them on and stood up I was very suprised how it felt and a little worried that I just wouldnt be able to pick it up for a long long time.

But I was wrong  8)

Now my fear is of jumping things. Having an extra foot on your feet (how weird that sounds) is a bit of an issue and I am scared of say jumping a fence or rail and not getting my legs up high enough and landing on the other side with a rather unwanted face plant  :-[

All in good time though.