??????
« on: December 13, 2007, 10:30:35 AM »
i woz just bored so i thought i wud do a poll lol ;D

Offline English-tailor

• Elite Member
  • Piste off MoFo's
Re: ??????
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2007, 10:46:23 AM »
Obviously very bored as PoweriZers and Projumps are the same thing, just different Brand names. Also there is no such thing as Probockers...... ;)

Offline tundraH

• I'm just me and you aren't. :-P
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2007, 10:59:45 AM »
Where are the rest of the makes???  e.g. "Powerskip",  "7 Leagues" and all the other Flying Locust brands......
Fighting for peace is like f*#king for virginity

Sig designed by Sprog

Jason injures himself so I don't have to be injured.

Proud member of the "The Banned Bockers"

"If I Live, I will kill you, If I Die, You are forgiven." Such is the Rule of Honor.

Dark Knight

« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2007, 11:11:16 AM »
Where are the rest of the makes???  e.g. "Powerskip",  "7 Leagues" and all the other Flying Locust brands......

AND ...  Other !? Any list needs OTHER just incase  ;D

( picking faults we all must be bored  ;D )

Offline Bbmthbloke

• Elite Member
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2007, 11:15:24 AM »
are you talking 'absolute' performance  or are going to factor in price?   Velocity stilts cost about £1500 compaired to pro-jumps £135. No doubt a better performance   but more than 10x better?.

What about the new elites?

If you are bored  Im sure a few of us could give the addys of 1 or 2 totally different websites which might hepl ;D

Offline Carma

• Elite Member
  • As Seen On TV - The Bocking Rocker
    • Carma Pet Portraits
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2007, 04:13:37 PM »
Eeesh this poll is baaaddd... Too many personal factors to jumping stilts, you might as well ask what the the best car is. No idea what you mean by PowerBockers either, seeing as we, the people, are the BockERS...

-Carma (The Bocking Rocker)

Offline aidanh1

• Elite Member
  • KATIEE :D <3
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2007, 05:22:27 PM »
LOL u guys are takin a joke poll seriously remember hes oly made this coz hes bored but i do get half the points and dude if ur bored PLAY OUT! :angel:

i carnt spel... or maybe you cant read ;)

Offline Carma

• Elite Member
  • As Seen On TV - The Bocking Rocker
    • Carma Pet Portraits
« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2007, 05:29:49 PM »
LOL u guys are takin a joke poll seriously remember hes oly made this coz hes bored but i do get half the points and dude if ur bored PLAY OUT! :angel:

Sorry guys, I never intended my post to come across so mean. I was jsut suggesting it maybe being rewritten. However I cannot vote as most Bocks have equal plus points.

-Carma (The Bocking Rocker)

Offline Jason

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2007, 10:39:56 PM »
Well I for one have an answer

At the present price I can afford to buy a new set of PJ's once a year and keep the others for spares

If I really go for it and wear a set of springs out every 6 months I can get a new set for 70 odd quid

So in theory between something like Skips or Velositys I see no contest unless they last 4 years for skips or 10 years for Velocitys ( Or your name it Tonka breaker tundraH  ;D)

With the other makes it is a little more cloudy But you can still buy a set of PJ's for the price of the replacement springs price of the others + £5 so although I prefer PJ's  I can understand why some people might go for another type with a slightly better build quality (not to much better they wear out and  break as well  ;))

The fact remains that as entry level stilts to get people into the sport the current PJ's win hands down on price and if your willing to do a little maintenance they last well and more important the spares are cheep and available

But if the new Elites are all they seem to be and can come in at a good price they could be the ones to buy next

Offline aidanh1

• Elite Member
  • KATIEE :D <3
« Reply #9 on: December 13, 2007, 11:45:26 PM »
Worlds longest sentence about bocks and how good each one is! :laugh: round of applause to jason ;D hehehehehehehe Well done jason :angel:

i carnt spel... or maybe you cant read ;)

Offline English-tailor

• Elite Member
  • Piste off MoFo's
« Reply #10 on: December 14, 2007, 08:18:05 AM »
I have had my projumps for over a year now, as some peeps now, there have been issues with the quality. Having said that Projump sorted me out even after I got extremely upset on the forums. The problem I had was not one that happens that often at all. I want a different brand now but PJ's are a very good brand for begginers and the company do offer a very good customer service, especially for active forum members.

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • Aka Naz :)
    • Pro-Jump.co.uk - Original Patent Protected stilts
« Reply #11 on: December 14, 2007, 04:39:28 PM »
Thanks for your post ET, its much appreciated  :)  but just to clarify a few things because I know you got a little upset with us at the time  ;)

I think your hoof broke between 6-8 months of bocking but the Pro-Jump warranty at the time was only 28days, therefore you weren't covered...

You spoke to me and I already said we'll sort it out for you and told you to contact my colleague Dan, we already agreed that as you were a valued and active forum member we would send you out free replacements - This was sorted before you got extremely upset on the forums!

We have over 10 staff in the office, therefore as I don't work in the main office I made sure I told someone so you would get free replacements (in this case Dan was expecting a call from you) however you forgot to ask for Dan and spoke to someone else in the office who rightly told you, that you were out of warranty which kinda left you fuming  :o 

It was just mis communication I suppose and that can happen BUT I just want to say your free replacements were sent out because of your contributions to the community and not because you got angry on the forums (I did feel like changing my mind at the time thou  ;D )

And yep its true we do try a bit harder for forum members, As they contribute a lot to the whole community, and it's just our way of saying thank you!

Offline DJ MIDNIGHT

• brat brat brat
    • dblok
« Reply #12 on: December 15, 2007, 11:51:00 AM »
sorry peeps im new so i didnt really no the names of them ive changed a few of them so the poll mite be a bit better. btw thanks jason u helped alot. ;)