Author Topic: My Order..  (Read 3208 times)

Offline elam

My Order..
« on: January 02, 2008, 11:42:11 AM »
Hey guys.
I ordered a pair of projumps this morning (about 3 a.m) haha.

I have just checked the opening working times of Projumps and they are off today (wed 2nd Jan).
Just wondering, would they still have someone to dispatch them today or would they be sent off tomorrow?

Also, what day would I be likely to recieve them in that case, Thursday/Friday?

Thanks,
Liam

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
Re: My Order..
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2008, 11:58:05 AM »
I wouldnt try to guess a date for you at all. All I can say is you have the order in so the next day it is open it will be dispatched after that there isnt much they can do about it but around 2-3 days this time of year is what I would expect...

Offline elam

« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2008, 01:06:08 PM »
Thanks for that.
Anyone care to follow this up? I was really really hoping for them for Friday, is this a good possibility?

Liam

Offline ricky35

• Welsh Bockers
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2008, 02:25:24 PM »
I wouldn't keep your hopes up, i odered my poweriSers on a monday and got them monday the following week, it migh be different with pro jumps i'm not sure, another thing is a lot of parcels and letters have been dissappearing in the post. I sent a package to my gran up in scotland back in november and she only just got it a few days ago.

Don't worry though coz i dont have a lot of luck when it comes to sending somefing away lol
<a href="http://www.welshbockers.co.uk/signature.swf" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.welshbockers.co.uk/signature.swf</a>

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2008, 02:29:57 PM »
I think projump's delivery is usually 24 hours sooo.... if the post men are working efficiantly then you might just get it but its a busy time for mail and stuff because of christmas and bank holidays. It really is going to be pot luck but I hope that it comes on friday for you :)

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • Aka Naz :)
    • Pro-Jump.co.uk - Original Patent Protected stilts
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2008, 06:16:50 PM »
Sorry for the late reply, It won't be dispatched until tomorrow as we were closed today. Although we do post out on a 24hr service and the couriers have been fairly good round christmas I would hope they get there on Friday but if not it will be Monday.

If you want call 01772 792 600 sometime tomorrow (try before midday) & they should be able to give you the status of your order and a tracking number too.

Offline elam

« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2008, 02:41:27 PM »
Can I just say, Naz is the most kindest online helper one could wish for :)

Gave me some very good and helpful advice which has helped me very much,

A special thankyou goes to you Naz :)

Liam

Offline zefee

« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2008, 03:20:15 PM »
I really hope mine come soon aswel, i ordered em new years day, at like 11:30 ish =]

zef

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2008, 03:48:46 PM »
Your should be there tomoro too then.

Let me know if you bothe get them