Author Topic: K-Rocks first bock  (Read 2415 times)

Offline Nero

• Elite Member
  • Just bounce!
    • Team Sky High
K-Rocks first bock
« on: March 05, 2008, 12:06:04 AM »
K-Rocks first bock

http://www.projumpforum.co.uk/index.php?action=gallery;sa=view;id=777

His wait finally over, we hit the streets of birminghsam for him to finally have a bounce around on his own stilts.
heres the day in video clip form, with tuneage!

“Life is not a journey to the grave with intentions of arriving safely in a pretty well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!”

Offline GRS

Re: K-Rocks first bock
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2008, 10:38:06 AM »
watching the vid, i cant believe this is the lads first session, either you are a great teacher or he was born to bock  :o

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2008, 10:59:22 AM »
Damn he's good

Offline K-rock

• SkyHigh
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2008, 11:00:19 AM »
Yay I rock!!! I think I'm just born mad lol  :banana:

Bock 'n' Roll!!

Offline Nero

• Elite Member
  • Just bounce!
    • Team Sky High
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2008, 11:00:46 AM »
ahhh he will be well happy when he reads that thanks grs, i would like to take full credit, but all the hints and helping tricks i was showing him i learnt of you lot on this forum :P
born to bock i think is closer to the truth, im sure theres a heredetary mental deficiency in our blood, but it always gives us the fighting courage  

“Life is not a journey to the grave with intentions of arriving safely in a pretty well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!”

Offline K-rock

• SkyHigh
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2008, 02:34:41 PM »
Thanks man im bloody chuffed lol cant believe how good ppl think i am lolololol

Bock 'n' Roll!!

Offline Bbmthbloke

• Elite Member
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2008, 05:00:18 PM »
Well done K'.  What you have cracked is a good technique, which is why you are doing stuff so quick.

So many people just look down at their feet, this pushes the centre of gravity well over and why so many noobs find themselves out of control after 3-4 bounces.

You are doin it right, looking straight ahead and bouncing thru heels. This means you jump high, straight and in control. Add in a lil confidence  and that is why you are so good so quick.

its when the above bad habits fester with peeps that it can take ages to correct and improve.

If you have not already try finding some low walls to jump on and over   also start tricks. Spring grab, just tap knee bar 1st and gradually go furthur along ( eventually you should be able to touch the hoof itself). Split kicks --its soo much fun listening to the screams after split kickin infront of 14yo emo girls and touching an outstretched poitning finger with hoof ;D