Author Topic: Caroline age 13, backflip  (Read 2566 times)

Offline stevie

Caroline age 13, backflip
« on: April 01, 2008, 09:11:18 PM »
Caroline age 13, backflip

http://www.projumpforum.co.uk/index.php?action=gallery;sa=view;id=904

this is 13 year iold Caroline, and here first backflip, i thought i would put that re edited bit of Claire, she was very brave to attemp it, after what she has been through,  I  hope you dont mind.

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • Aka Naz :)
    • Pro-Jump.co.uk - Original Patent Protected stilts
Re: Caroline age 13, backflip
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2008, 09:25:34 PM »
Both looking amazing...

Caroline is coming on really fast, I guess when you are that age you have more of a bottle to try new things and having the facilities you guys provide backed with the encouragement the team must be giving her, will be whats making her progress so fast. Also now that Claire's overcome her fear it looks like she will be landing them real soon!

Go Girls  :thumbs:

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2008, 09:37:29 PM »
Wow...looks like the place to be is with you guys   :thumbs: You are all doing so well and Thats so brave to try something again after a nasty injury. Must have taken some serious guts! Its great you are all girlies  :banana: :banana: :banana:

Offline stevie

« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2008, 10:16:49 PM »
The girls are doing realy well, its good, they have encouraged each other, and when Claire seen Caroline land her front flip, it started a reaction with her fear, and she had a battle in her head, i felt so sorry for her over the past months, knowing that she could and has landed perfect flips, but her fear, which is easy to undertand, was too great, but now hopefully she is overcoming it,

but all credit to Caroline, what a little star, there can't be many 13 yr old girls that can do what she can,
we are so very proud of her.

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2008, 10:21:15 PM »
Mega big up to claire  :thumbs: banana dance for you!
 :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

And congrats to caroline...banana dance for you too
 :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

we need a spud emote!

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • Aka Naz :)
    • Pro-Jump.co.uk - Original Patent Protected stilts
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2008, 10:37:55 PM »
we need a spud emote!
:spudT:

here you go one, killing two birds with one stone something ideal for you & gixer  :D

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2008, 10:42:10 PM »
 :spud: no way!!!! thank you so so so so much...spud banana dance for you

:banana: :spudT: :banana: :spudT: :banana: :spudT: :banana: :spudT: :banana: :spudT: :banana: :spudT:

Offline Claire

« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2008, 10:48:50 PM »
hey, that is so cool, what's it called, spud bananana dance, lol, i like it, xxx
Claire from  B Bounce

Offline xgouldleomx

« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2008, 01:02:50 AM »
it also helps that she was a jim nast before she got on stilts when she first got on them i was there. then the next week i come she was doing a front flip and the next week after that she was doing a back flip and she will be doing some crazy stuff next time i guss lol and claires front flip was the best av seen her do lol. i landed ma flip and fell over and ste u landed a flip and fell on me lol thanks.