Author Topic: new bocks  (Read 3583 times)

Offline Tomspencer

new bocks
« on: April 27, 2008, 03:01:18 PM »
just got ma new pj's yesterday, they're sooooooo fun. i can only walk and jog at the moment, but they're still great. it was funny though, cause when they arrived, i didn't know how big they were gonna be, and my mum's really worried now every time i get on them. i'll try to get pics up of them cause i attacked them with tape

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
Re: new bocks
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2008, 03:11:38 PM »
Mum's are funny. Mine worried for ages but she is ok now. Have fun on your bocks? Where abouts are you?

Offline Tomspencer

« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2008, 03:42:43 PM »
im down in exeter, it should be alright for bocking, but i wanna go to some meets sometime to get better

Offline theonlysilenthunter

« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2008, 03:49:31 PM »
You would probs do better meeting the plymouth people like Kiola, just hop on the train. He'll impress you if you haven't already seen him. He uses the pp.com alot more i think. Just organise something with him and he might sort something out!!

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2008, 03:52:30 PM »
You are near some great guys...
http://www.riserraptors.com/index.php
There is a callender on there that says where there meets are..but as dan said check out PP and introduce yourelf to them

:spudT:

Offline Nero

• Elite Member
  • Just bounce!
    • Team Sky High
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2008, 07:07:39 PM »
welcome to the boards and the sport. hope you continue to enjoy yourself

“Life is not a journey to the grave with intentions of arriving safely in a pretty well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!”