Author Topic: Guess what Ive just seen . . . . !!!!  (Read 33178 times)

Offline lil-lozzi

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
Re: Guess what Ive just seen . . . . !!!!
« Reply #50 on: May 06, 2008, 10:35:53 PM »

andrew hamshaw ???

No I don't know him... how long has he done Parkour in Norwich for? Ask him if he knows Andeh, Lukman... and Brendan I guess... just incase I met him and forgot. :P

umm i dont know howlong but he did say that he had a pair of bocks an jumpd out of his bed room windo an snaped them

an he has mention lukman before

xx
loz
xx

Offline aidanh1

• Elite Member
  • KATIEE :D <3
« Reply #51 on: May 06, 2008, 10:44:37 PM »
lmao ill see if i can get a piccy for u guys i wont let it be too bad coz i ent gonna click on them but i ent givin u her facebook coz shell shout at me :banana:

shes evil wen she wants to be  :scool:

i carnt spel... or maybe you cant read ;)

Offline Brendan (NeoNinja)

• Elite Member
  • Martial Arts Bocker eats Win-a-bix for breakfast.
« Reply #52 on: May 06, 2008, 11:50:35 PM »
he had a pair of bocks an jumpd out of his bed room windo an snaped them

xx
loz
xx

haha - I'll cross that off my list of things to try then. :D

I love how this is slowly turning into a "sexy pictures" thread. The complete opposite of what it was started for. ;D Keep them coming! Aidanh1 and Lozzi deserve prizes. :D
Everyone's dreams sit aloft a rungless ladder. Some ladders are higher than others. Some are so tall they reach high above the clouds - but everyone can see their dream. Most people see that their ladder has no rungs and although they may talk about climbing it one day, seeing no way to get there, they eventually give up and settle for what lies beneath it.
      The brave however, the wise, the imaginative and the strong of will seek out their missing rungs. They learn all they can about the ladder, they surround themselves with friends and family who would also find the rungs, and failing all else they craft the steps themselves with their own two hands from nothing. Sometimes a rung breaks and the person falls. Some of these people will fall too hard and lose the strength to climb again - Yet they feel comfort in knowing they tried. They became better for it. And they experienced things and witnessed sights upon the climb that those who sat forever beneath it will never know.
      Then there are the special few who find new steps, or fix and climb again the ones that failed. Who eventually, through sheer tenacity and courage come to reach the final rung - Only they will have their dreams fulfilled. The extraordinary then build new ladders. These are the strongest people of all.

Dark Knight

« Reply #53 on: May 07, 2008, 12:05:29 AM »
he had a pair of bocks an jumpd out of his bed room windo an snaped them

xx
loz
xx

haha - I'll cross that off my list of things to try then. :D

I love how this is slowly turning into a "sexy pictures" thread. The complete opposite of what it was started for. ;D Keep them coming! Aidanh1 and Lozzi deserve prizes. :D
It start with Lozzi sexy pose  :-\

• Elite Member
« Reply #54 on: May 07, 2008, 01:34:25 PM »
Obviously. But it was started because her bro didn't like it. Not because he wanted to see more! Keep up DK. ;)

Everyone's dreams sit aloft a rungless ladder. Some ladders are higher than others. Some are so tall they reach high above the clouds - but everyone can see their dream. Most people see that their ladder has no rungs and although they may talk about climbing it one day, seeing no way to get there, they eventually give up and settle for what lies beneath it.
      The brave however, the wise, the imaginative and the strong of will seek out their missing rungs. They learn all they can about the ladder, they surround themselves with friends and family who would also find the rungs, and failing all else they craft the steps themselves with their own two hands from nothing. Sometimes a rung breaks and the person falls. Some of these people will fall too hard and lose the strength to climb again - Yet they feel comfort in knowing they tried. They became better for it. And they experienced things and witnessed sights upon the climb that those who sat forever beneath it will never know.
      Then there are the special few who find new steps, or fix and climb again the ones that failed. Who eventually, through sheer tenacity and courage come to reach the final rung - Only they will have their dreams fulfilled. The extraordinary then build new ladders. These are the strongest people of all.

Offline aidanh1

• Elite Member
  • KATIEE :D <3
« Reply #55 on: May 07, 2008, 04:01:49 PM »
u get slower as u get older its ocmes wif the package along wif week knees and grandad pants :haha: :biggrin: :nana:

i carnt spel... or maybe you cant read ;)

Dark Knight

« Reply #56 on: May 07, 2008, 05:53:13 PM »
u get slower as u get older its ocmes wif the package along wif week knees and grandad pants :haha: :biggrin: :nana:
I think you'll find this topic DID start about a sexy picture  :nana:

Offline lil-lozzi

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
« Reply #57 on: May 07, 2008, 06:02:52 PM »
yh it did start coz of my pic  :angel:

lol

but now i think its bout ppl trying to see a pic of aidanh1's sister

xx
lozzi
xx

Offline Carma

• Elite Member
  • As Seen On TV - The Bocking Rocker
    • Carma Pet Portraits
« Reply #58 on: May 07, 2008, 06:05:59 PM »
I am sorry, maybe I am the only one, but isn't it somewhat wrong for grown men to call a photo of a 16 year old 'sexy'. Within their age group, It's perfectly fine, but I still find it somewhat warped that mature grown men are finding a photo of a 16 year old girl sexy.

18... Is alright, 16... Sorry but no.

-Carma (The Bocking Rocker)

Dark Knight

« Reply #59 on: May 07, 2008, 06:19:02 PM »
I am sorry, maybe I am the only one, but isn't it somewhat wrong for grown men to call a photo of a 16 year old 'sexy'. Within their age group, It's perfectly fine, but I still find it somewhat warped that mature grown men are finding a photo of a 16 year old girl sexy.

I only quote othres !?
I think it was a nice picture not really sexy more a nice pose  :)

Offline chocl8

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • Ready for Backflip?
    • EA Bockers - It's in the Springs!
« Reply #60 on: May 07, 2008, 06:43:41 PM »

Ha, Lozzi, i'm in your Age group, u sexy lil hussy you  :P  :D  ;D

lol this thread is a bit dumb now, lets just leave lozzi to whatever she wants to do ok? Hex can say what he wants because hes her brother, but i guess the rest of the advice may just have been a bit annoying to her. Just my thoughts :) Peace out  y'all  :)

Offline Jason

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #61 on: May 07, 2008, 09:22:39 PM »
As we're talking about sexy pics I think Q had a good point about you Hex

I think you should get your little sister to take a pic of you Hex (well she seems to take good pics) for your Avatar (not too revealing keep it clean  :biggrin:)

Them Q, me and the rest of your fan club can moon over you pic (Moon as in go all gooey not as in drop our trousers)  :haha:

((Cuts to pic of Hex curled up in the foetal position feeling very insecure  :biggrin:))

Are you feeling used yet Hex  :haha:

Jason  :Hoofies2:

Offline chocl8

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • Ready for Backflip?
    • EA Bockers - It's in the Springs!
« Reply #62 on: May 07, 2008, 09:42:55 PM »
Muahahaha, love it jason... :D

• Elite Member
« Reply #63 on: May 07, 2008, 10:30:59 PM »

"Sexy" is just another adjective. Images naturally fall into different categories and genres. It seemed that this particular photograph was intentionally sexy. To call it sweet or adorable would have been incorrect. In the same way that referring to an image of a sweet, adorable bunny as scary would be incorrect. Like I said, it's just another adjective.

Though they called the image "sexy", I strongly doubt that any of these guys were perving over the picture (except Chocl8, but he's allowed to ;D). They didn't have sexual feelings towards her. If that's what you think, you must not have a very high opinion of them.

Obviously, that concept should make you uncomfortable. But I get the feeling that you know these people better than that. I've only been here a short while, yet I feel I understand peoples intentions. I never got the impression that someone was being inappropriate. If they were, I'm sure the admin would have put an end to it.

It's good that you want to stick up for younger people though. :)
« Last Edit: May 07, 2008, 10:35:31 PM by Brendan (NeoNinja) »

Offline Carma

• Elite Member
    • Carma Pet Portraits
« Reply #64 on: May 07, 2008, 11:05:48 PM »
I never say anything that I don't mean as I intended to say it. I am blunt, and I am quite disturbed by some of the reactions here. Hey, I didn't get a tactless award for nothing you know ;). If people didn't intend it how they worded it, then that's fair enough, but just because I know certain people here doesn't mean I choose to disregard certain things they say. It also doesn't mean I don't think highly of them either. It may have knocked them down a peg, but hey. :p And likewise, I am sure there are things I have or will say that will knock me down a peg in peoples eyes. But I stand true to my statements. Oddly enough, it's not so much a case of protecting the younger members, because quite simply I don't beleive in hiding people from the truth. Afterall we were all young once and done these things anyway... No matter how much others protested, it's what makes us who we are.

None of this is a reflection on Lozzi at all. But rather, my astonishment, and recoil over comments made by several of the older members here. And I press again, wether they mean't what they said or not.

As another note along these lines, I feel I should add how very cautious most parents are with their childs activities online, and seeing many members parading a photo of a 16 year old girl as 'sexy' would most certainly give out a dangerous underlying tone. And, could result in the forum getting a very worrying image, resulting in parents disallowing their children to join the wonderful world of PowerBocking.

Take this as you will, but I feel I have highlighted some very crutial points, and possible explained the reasons behind my words a little better.

-Carma
« Last Edit: May 07, 2008, 11:07:26 PM by Carma »

Offline sprog

• Elite Member
  • Not enough time in the day to bock anymore...
    • The Jurassic Jumpers
« Reply #65 on: May 07, 2008, 11:10:46 PM »
Or we could all just become really, really paranoid about everything we see and read online, and not take things as a joke or with a pinch of salt.
I am certain none of those members meant sexy as in "sexy" and are simply having a bit of a laugh. If we can't fool around and have a joke, what have we come to?

As ET says, end of chat.

Offline Carma

• Elite Member
    • Carma Pet Portraits
« Reply #66 on: May 07, 2008, 11:13:25 PM »
It's not about what I think persay, more about how it looks to parents of prospective members.

-Carma

• Elite Member
« Reply #67 on: May 07, 2008, 11:22:47 PM »

Offline sprog

• Elite Member
  • Not enough time in the day to bock anymore...
    • The Jurassic Jumpers

Offline Sx Nutta

• Elite Member
  • No Brains Required
« Reply #69 on: May 07, 2008, 11:56:37 PM »
I guess i am safe, as I said nothing wrong, but this may be due to working at a youth group, lol

Fire is good!
But Fire is better when you are spinning or breathing it!
Burn Scars are for life!
Chicks dig dudes with cool burn scars!

Offline Locky

• Elite Member
  • I only like people who are nuts.
    • Welsh Bockers
« Reply #70 on: May 07, 2008, 11:59:01 PM »
Right so breifly running through this thread, there is a monkey in tights that DK quotes as sexy and Tundrah has the balls to say it. ok.

Bottom line is, at 16 you can legally have sex regardless of whether your brother approves or not. I see posting "sexy" pics as a step that most teenage girls seem to go through and without it, bebo would not be in business lol.

Now....about sprog and this duck. How old is the duck, where the hell is its brother and has she laid any eggs today????

Dark Knight

« Reply #71 on: May 08, 2008, 12:20:32 AM »
Right so breifly running through this thread, there is a monkey in tights that DK quotes as sexy and Tundrah has the balls to say it. ok.

Bottom line is, at 16 you can legally have s*x regardless of whether your brother approves or not. I see posting "sexy" pics as a step that most teenage girls seem to go through and without it, bebo would not be in business lol.

Now....about sprog and this duck. How old is the duck, where the hell is its brother and has she laid any eggs today????
That sounds about it but wasn't there something about a book with faces in it ( Well I think it was faces may have been farts :o :biggrin: )
« Last Edit: May 08, 2008, 10:08:09 AM by Dark Knight »

Offline zefee

« Reply #72 on: May 08, 2008, 08:21:30 AM »
Im not being funny, but what carma up there said about pics and parents not alowing people to get bocks, well if parents are that bothered about pictures, then there never gna let the kid go to a meet are they. People seem so paranoid nowadays, every little thing thats said has to be taken out of context, blown up, and made somthing horible, when really it was a little joke, or somthing that was taken the wrong way=/

zef

Offline Carma

• Elite Member
    • Carma Pet Portraits
« Reply #73 on: May 08, 2008, 09:49:16 AM »
I just feel we have a responcibility to be responcible, considering we are using a medium to publicise our sport that is riddle with sinister people, and parents are rightly going to err on the side of caution. If we are chancing giving out the wrong image, it's not something I about going to ignor. It was merely pointing some things out :)

-Carma

Offline Charlie B

• Elite Member
« Reply #74 on: May 08, 2008, 04:44:47 PM »
Whilst I understand the reasoning behind Carmas thoughts particularly with regards to being responsible I do feel the response was written in the wrong way. I do not accept that anyone can excuse themselves from thier responsibilities to others by saying " I am blunt" particularly with regards to Child Protection.

The impression from Carmas words is that she considers all older men who have contributed to this thread sinister, I strongly object to that at a number of levels.

Grow old disgracefully