Author Topic: Guess what Ive just seen . . . . !!!!  (Read 34151 times)

Offline chocl8

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • Ready for Backflip?
    • EA Bockers - It's in the Springs!
Re: Guess what Ive just seen . . . . !!!!
« Reply #75 on: May 08, 2008, 05:28:02 PM »

I strongly doubt that any of these guys were perving over the picture (except Chocl8, but he's allowed to ;D).

lol, we are just mates :)

Offline chocl8

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • Ready for Backflip?
« Reply #76 on: May 08, 2008, 05:30:18 PM »
Right so breifly running through this thread, there is a monkey in tights that DK quotes as sexy and Tundrah has the balls to say it. ok.

Bottom line is, at 16 you can legally have s*x regardless of whether your brother approves or not. I see posting "sexy" pics as a step that most teenage girls seem to go through and without it, bebo would not be in business lol.

Now....about sprog and this duck. How old is the duck, where the hell is its brother and has she laid any eggs today????

I thought it was a goose  ???

Offline hybrid_hex

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • + + - - REDO FROM START - - + +
« Reply #77 on: May 08, 2008, 05:49:00 PM »
I like being used!!!!!  :thumbs:

Dark Knight

« Reply #78 on: May 08, 2008, 06:50:13 PM »
I never say anything that I don't mean as I intended to say it. I am blunt, and I am quite disturbed by some of the reactions here. Hey, I didn't get a tactless award for nothing you know ;). If people didn't intend it how they worded it, then that's fair enough, but just because I know certain people here doesn't mean I choose to disregard certain things they say. It also doesn't mean I don't think highly of them either. It may have knocked them down a peg, but hey. :p And likewise, I am sure there are things I have or will say that will knock me down a peg in peoples eyes. But I stand true to my statements. Oddly enough, it's not so much a case of protecting the younger members, because quite simply I don't beleive in hiding people from the truth. Afterall we were all young once and done these things anyway... No matter how much others protested, it's what makes us who we are.

None of this is a reflection on Lozzi at all. But rather, my astonishment, and recoil over comments made by several of the older members here. And I press again, wether they mean't what they said or not.

As another note along these lines, I feel I should add how very cautious most parents are with their childs activities online, and seeing many members parading a photo of a 16 year old girl as 'sexy' would most certainly give out a dangerous underlying tone. And, could result in the forum getting a very worrying image, resulting in parents disallowing their children to join the wonderful world of PowerBocking.

Take this as you will, but I feel I have highlighted some very crutial points, and possible explained the reasons behind my words a little better.

-Carma

I go along with a lot of what your saying.

Another thing which you didn't say is ANYONE can come to this forum and read post not just members  :o

Bocking covers boys and girl and a wide age range which is great  :thumbs:
So two mates using topics to chat and have a laugh maybe seen by others as something more darker than it is !?

But watch what you say/do on the forum you never know who reading !

Has for pictures one idea is just use a close up of your face ( Not a good option for some ... who said yes like me  >:( ) or of you using your PJ's if you have them or maybe something that relates to your forum name ?

Offline English-tailor

• Elite Member
  • Piste off MoFo's
« Reply #79 on: May 08, 2008, 07:05:26 PM »
I am sorry, maybe I am the only one, but isn't it somewhat wrong for grown men to call a photo of a 16 year old 'sexy'. Within their age group, It's perfectly fine, but I still find it somewhat warped that mature grown men are finding a photo of a 16 year old girl sexy.

18... Is alright, 16... Sorry but no.

-Carma (The Bocking Rocker)

It might be morally objectional to you but that doesn't make it wrong. An older guy sleeping with someone under 16 is wrong and this is supported by laws.... she is 16 and she did apparently post "sexy" pics on an open forum so its wide open to comments from anyone. If I had seen them and thought she looked sexy I might have said so and I am 39. There is nothing wrong with passing comments about girls above the age of consent Carma. If you think there is then maybe you should campaign to get the age of consent raised to say....18. Also which members comments in particular do you have a problem with?

Offline chocl8

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • Ready for Backflip?
« Reply #80 on: May 08, 2008, 07:06:46 PM »
 :o ET has spoken!!!!....its getting serious now... :D

Offline Locky

• Elite Member
  • I only like people who are nuts.
    • Welsh Bockers
« Reply #81 on: May 08, 2008, 09:03:14 PM »
ET is way sexier than you.

Offline Brendan (NeoNinja)

• Elite Member
  • Martial Arts Bocker eats Win-a-bix for breakfast.
« Reply #82 on: May 08, 2008, 09:05:34 PM »
our sport that is riddle with sinister people, -Carma

Grr, argh! ...Mua ha ha ha haaa!

...who are these sinister people? I thought this 'sport' was riddled with bouncy people.
Everyone's dreams sit aloft a rungless ladder. Some ladders are higher than others. Some are so tall they reach high above the clouds - but everyone can see their dream. Most people see that their ladder has no rungs and although they may talk about climbing it one day, seeing no way to get there, they eventually give up and settle for what lies beneath it.
      The brave however, the wise, the imaginative and the strong of will seek out their missing rungs. They learn all they can about the ladder, they surround themselves with friends and family who would also find the rungs, and failing all else they craft the steps themselves with their own two hands from nothing. Sometimes a rung breaks and the person falls. Some of these people will fall too hard and lose the strength to climb again - Yet they feel comfort in knowing they tried. They became better for it. And they experienced things and witnessed sights upon the climb that those who sat forever beneath it will never know.
      Then there are the special few who find new steps, or fix and climb again the ones that failed. Who eventually, through sheer tenacity and courage come to reach the final rung - Only they will have their dreams fulfilled. The extraordinary then build new ladders. These are the strongest people of all.

Offline Jason

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #83 on: May 08, 2008, 09:20:16 PM »
OK guys and Galls lets not make me put my Moderators hat on (and run screaming and crying to Naz)

I understand everyone has an opinion and that some conentions things have been said BUT parts of the thread are taking a bit of a unpleasant turn

I'm sure Hex started this thread as a tease of his little sister ( and is probably regreting it )

Lozzi's pic to be honest didn't seem in any way bad to me on the contary it was well posed and quite artistic (sexy is in the eye of the beholder)

Now all we have achieved on this thread is to make a fellow Bocker (who happens to be 16 and attractive) feel uncomfortable about a picture that she was probably quite proud of and her brother feel like a heal for mentioning it

So why don't we all say sorry Lozzi and post about other peoples pics from here on

And Carma in a way I agree with you to a point but the way of the world is that older men will always find younger women(of legal age I hasten to add) attractive
If it wasn't that way Sugar daddies wouldn't exist and there would be a lot of unhappy shopaholic girls out there having to resort to shop lifting  :biggrin:

Jason  :Hoofies2:

Offline Trixter

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • Leapfrog Expert
« Reply #84 on: May 08, 2008, 09:30:44 PM »
I think carma has taken advantage of the im not subtle card way to much in this post, i personally didnt see anythink wrong with the pic but i am biast and i am goin out with lozzi so my opinion is that she is stunnin neway

Older men will allways think younger girls are attractive you hear comments all time like if i was 20 years younger etc etc there is no harm init at all its all been blown well out of proportion and since loz has joined this forum and the bockin community she has been targeted with abuse and negativity and its makin her uncomforatble and also makin me want to leave because the people i thought would acept anybody have s***ged off the prsn im with and made her feel like she cant be her self and uncomforatble

Offline Sx Nutta

• Elite Member
  • No Brains Required
« Reply #85 on: May 08, 2008, 09:35:41 PM »
have i done anything like that?

Fire is good!
But Fire is better when you are spinning or breathing it!
Burn Scars are for life!
Chicks dig dudes with cool burn scars!

• Elite Member
« Reply #86 on: May 08, 2008, 09:41:06 PM »
since loz has joined this forum and the bockin community she has been targeted with abuse and negativity and its makin her uncomforatble and also makin me want to leave

:( :( :( That's really sad. Everyone leave them alone or I'll bounce on your faces! >:( Until now I hadn't noticed anything like that... but I guess I'm still new.

Your pictures are gorgeous Lozzi ;) and I hope neither of you are made to feel uncomfortable again. Love you both. :laugh:
Everyone's dreams sit aloft a rungless ladder. Some ladders are higher than others. Some are so tall they reach high above the clouds - but everyone can see their dream. Most people see that their ladder has no rungs and although they may talk about climbing it one day, seeing no way to get there, they eventually give up and settle for what lies beneath it.
      The brave however, the wise, the imaginative and the strong of will seek out their missing rungs. They learn all they can about the ladder, they surround themselves with friends and family who would also find the rungs, and failing all else they craft the steps themselves with their own two hands from nothing. Sometimes a rung breaks and the person falls. Some of these people will fall too hard and lose the strength to climb again - Yet they feel comfort in knowing they tried. They became better for it. And they experienced things and witnessed sights upon the climb that those who sat forever beneath it will never know.
      Then there are the special few who find new steps, or fix and climb again the ones that failed. Who eventually, through sheer tenacity and courage come to reach the final rung - Only they will have their dreams fulfilled. The extraordinary then build new ladders. These are the strongest people of all.

Offline Trixter

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • Leapfrog Expert
« Reply #87 on: May 08, 2008, 09:44:30 PM »
since loz has joined this forum and the bockin community she has been targeted with abuse and negativity and its makin her uncomforatble and also makin me want to leave

:( :( :( That's really sad. Everyone leave them alone or I'll bounce on your faces! >:( Until now I hadn't noticed anything like that... but I guess I'm still new.

Your pictures are gorgeous Lozzi ;) and I hope neither of you are made to feel uncomfortable again. Love you both. :laugh:

thanks brendan (lukman)

its jus seemin abit hypocritical from certain forum members knowin things about them that i know wich i wont go into unless pushed

Offline Sx Nutta

• Elite Member
  • No Brains Required
« Reply #88 on: May 08, 2008, 09:48:59 PM »
trix am i on that list of members

Fire is good!
But Fire is better when you are spinning or breathing it!
Burn Scars are for life!
Chicks dig dudes with cool burn scars!

Offline sprog

• Elite Member
  • Not enough time in the day to bock anymore...
    • The Jurassic Jumpers
« Reply #89 on: May 08, 2008, 09:57:30 PM »
our sport that is riddle with sinister people, -Carma
...who are these sinister people? I thought this 'sport' was riddled with bouncy people.
*Approaches out of the darkness making strange screaming noise whilst holding a knife*

its jus seemin abit hypocritical from certain forum members knowin things about them that i know wich i wont go into unless pushed
*pushes* ;D

What happened to all the fun on here, eh guys?

• Elite Member
« Reply #90 on: May 08, 2008, 10:08:19 PM »

thanks brendan (lukman)

No wories dude. ;) You know I'm not Lukman right? Just checking. :) But Lukman would also help beat up the people making you feel bad. He had to stop me from destroying some chavs the last time I was in Norwich! :) lol. They were trying to start a fight with some emo's, so i scared them off. ;D

Anyway, like the above guy said. Let's move on and get back to the fun. :D YAY fun! ;D

Offline Jason

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #91 on: May 08, 2008, 10:13:34 PM »
Sx you are on every list  :biggrin:

Sprog I found the the bit with the Knife and screaming quite good fun

So your the lucky boy are you Trixter (I'll bet the Hex's version of the"Be nice to my sister" talk was fun  :haha:) you'll have to tell me about that some time

Carma does have a point about all of us having to be guarded with our words due to the younger members on here and as you said Carma you are BLUNT (same trouble as I have "Both feet in mouth and now rotate :biggrin:")
She means well even if it sometimes comes out a bit OTT

So lets all forgive and forget

Nice post Brendan thats the sort of thing I like a caring bocker  :thumbs: (Even if a little violent  :haha:)

And get on with the BOCKING  :banana: :banana: :banana:

Jason  :Hoofies2:

Offline sprog

• Elite Member
  • Not enough time in the day to bock anymore...
    • The Jurassic Jumpers
« Reply #92 on: May 08, 2008, 10:15:07 PM »
Sprog I found the the bit with the Knife and screaming quite good fun
Glad you liked it Jason, that was the point in it :)

Offline chocl8

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • Ready for Backflip?
« Reply #93 on: May 08, 2008, 10:34:13 PM »
ET is way sexier than you.

i know  :'(  :D

• Elite Member
« Reply #94 on: May 08, 2008, 10:46:07 PM »
(Even if a little violent  :haha:)

Sorry, ;D I used to teach martial arts and I like defending people.

I empathise with Trixter having a sexy girlfriend. ;) Mine went to London yesterday and 6 different guys asked for her number! >:( She was only there a few hours! :rolleyes: lol.

Happy bocking people! :D

Offline Jason

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #95 on: May 08, 2008, 10:52:42 PM »
Yeah the wife has the same trouble
Whenever I go out loads of Girls (and Fellas) ask for MY phone number  :haha: she gets sick of it  :biggrin:

Jason  :Hoofies2:

• Elite Member
« Reply #96 on: May 08, 2008, 10:59:41 PM »
Haha! ;D I built up quite a fan club at Uni today when I was doing flips in the courtyard. :D Girls love a guy who can jump over his own head... backwards! ;) lol.

Offline chocl8

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • Ready for Backflip?
« Reply #97 on: May 08, 2008, 11:10:49 PM »
Great init? Try jumping over em... ;)

• Elite Member
« Reply #98 on: May 08, 2008, 11:17:32 PM »
I could in theory sideflip over 6 or 7 people... but I have a huge fear of killing someone! :P

Dark Knight

« Reply #99 on: May 08, 2008, 11:31:48 PM »
I could in theory sideflip over 6 or 7 people... but I have a huge fear of killing someone! :P
Not least yourself  ;D