Author Topic: Youngest known bocker?  (Read 2147 times)

Offline Divalicious

Youngest known bocker?
« on: June 19, 2008, 03:19:21 PM »
Hey all, i know pjs r recommended for over 8s but they start at 4st+advise going 10kg over weight at least wen buying, - i was just wondering how easy 4 little 1s to pick up?+whats the youngest known bocker at mo? Ive got a 3yr old boy who id love 2 get into it, safety geared up of course. Hes 2+hf stone,x

Offline Reon

• Reon the little Bocker
Re: Youngest known bocker?
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2008, 03:30:21 PM »
i am 7  and  i hav  bein  doin  bockimn  wen i  was   5   it  is  gud  for  you  and  i  like  it   
Reon, the little Bocker, age 7.

Offline Divalicious

« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2008, 03:38:44 PM »
Thanks reon! U must b good at it now then after 2yrs of bocking! Bless! Any one under 5yrs old then? My pjs arrived 2day! Thanks 2 pj peeps, had a panic cuz ordrd 2 pairs+1 arrived at 6.30am, -2nd pair arrived at 2pm this aft! Well plsd with them+thanks to u guys at pjump! Thumbs up service,+as ordrd at 4pm tues-double thumbs up! ,x

Offline Claire

« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2008, 04:04:33 PM »
Hey, Im reons mum, he started on 30's when he was just 5yrs old, but they were to strong for him to do anything much more than walking and a little joging and a little jump, he is now 7 and still is developing, i would recomend that 3yrs is very young, do be very carefull, Reon was lucky to have many pro's around him to keep him safe, but there was always the worry of his developing bones etc,

there are lots of protection ideas i used, if you want any help pm me, but please think it thrugh before trying to strap him in, and look at the spring in the back of his leg, he may not be able to bend his knee, i hope i don't sound negative, its only advice, just think safety first, then Fun.
Claire from  B Bounce

Offline T10HJS

• Forum For VAG Enthusiasts
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2008, 11:42:30 AM »
WOW 7  :o i thought my younger brother at the age of 12 was starting early   :rolleyes: