Author Topic: Getting bored!!!!  (Read 2730 times)

Offline tesco

Getting bored!!!!
« on: July 05, 2008, 08:21:49 PM »
Well I ordered a pair of pro jumps on the 27th of June 2008.

I also forgot to put the correct size in by  an accident after i emailed them. They stated that I should enter the size, so i replied to the email, with the size a few hours later on the same day the emailed me at 11:30 ((( this means that they can send them on the same day !!! ))) that was on the 2nd July 2008.

On the 4th of July, they didnt reply to the email i sent them, and anotehr one which i sent.... Time for action.

I ring them, asking what the hell is happening about my Pro-Jumps, they say that they have been dispatched by DHL on the 3rd of July 2008... and that they would email me back with an ETA.

It is now Saturday, no email, no phonecall, no pro-jumps.

Whats going on? Will I have to wait any longer? Are they lieing to me? :/ not a good experience...
« Last Edit: July 05, 2008, 08:27:44 PM by tesco »

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • Aka Naz :)
    • Pro-Jump.co.uk - Original Patent Protected stilts
Re: Getting bored!!!!
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2008, 08:36:52 PM »
First of all sorry for the bad experiance. It just seems there has been some mis communication somewhere and now DHL have delayed further. Unfortunately the office is now closed till Monday, therefore I can not tell you any more details.

The best course of action would be to call the office on 01772 792 600 with your order number, if you remember the person that spoke to you ask for them if not any one at the office should be able to help and track your parcel for you. Alternatively PM me your order number, name, address and contact number and I will call you with an update on Monday.