Author Topic: lozzi roks XD  (Read 9141 times)

Offline aidanh1

• Elite Member
  • KATIEE :D <3
lozzi roks XD
« on: August 15, 2008, 11:04:47 AM »
right guys we started a chat in the 23rd or 24th august chat about people claling lozi not very nice names and as her online buddys we dont like it

so hu ever is callin her names pak it in coz there about  1000 members that will have her back on this forum and gettin kicked by 1000 people wearing bocks ur gonna have bruises  :biggrin:

so yer hex you suck btw ur way to over protective bruv shes 17 nearly u treat her as these 10 give her some space and let her live her own life her choice to do what she wants :nana:

Right now thats off my chest hows everyone been :biggrin: :thumbs:

:woohoo:             :Rock:                     :approve:

i carnt spel... or maybe you cant read ;)

Offline Carma

• Elite Member
  • As Seen On TV - The Bocking Rocker
    • Carma Pet Portraits
Re: lozzi roks XD
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2008, 12:21:02 PM »
Ok, I am one to own up to stuff, and I was one of those to mention certain very blunt things about and to Lozzi herself.

My reasons for this: There are certain things I know about and have noticed. Now I just want to add that Lozzi is a VERY nice girl, and it makes me sad to see the way she portrays herself sometimes as she genuinely is a lovely person. I really respect the fact that she has not at all held these comments against me, not once has she bought them up directly to me. And not once has she mention my name. She has shown a very admirable trait here. I think maybe Lozzi is quite nieve about the reprecussions of her actions due to the fact that she has been lucky not to have experienced the downside of these. But I am worried that she may get herself into trouble because of the lack of experience in certain areas.

Ultimately, she is a nice person, and I am only concerned for her. I have also noticed certain other people have been directly effected from some of these actions and although it is not for me to interfere in ANY of these, I cannot just ignore them in my own personal opinions because a few of the people effected are my friends, just as I consider Lozzi is. Sometimes I can see things unravelling before me, and I cannot just sit back and let it happen as those it is happening too are friends and/or younger people.

All in all, I am trying to help in my very blunt, very harsh way, and probably in my very unhelpful way. But at the end of the day I will always hold my hand up as being one of those this post is directed at.

Lozzi hun, just stand back a little and try to see why people are making these comments about you, we are not a bullying community, but opinions happen. If you want people to not think of you in this way, then do something about it. Try to change or dumb down certain traits and these opinions will get better :). (Yes ok I am not exactly one to talk but I am ok with being known as blunt and harsh)

-Carma

Offline hybrid_hex

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • + + - - REDO FROM START - - + +
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2008, 01:18:51 PM »
       OK, I admit, yes I am the nasty big brother that is a bit over protective. However, I need to bring to light cetain thinks, that will cause others to get into trouble.

It has been brought to my attention, by annonymus scources, about some pictures of my lil sis going around the boys on this site, and what these pictures contain. I would just like to tell you guys, that she is 17. The content in these pics is of some debate, as my lil sis is denying the fact, I do beleive her, but when MULTIPLE scources come through, with the same information, I have to say something.

Just remember guys (I know some of you that have the pic(s) but Im sure not all of you. That my sister is 17, she may look and act older, but she is not, and the images in question, mean that they are Illegal.

Should I hear anymore on this subject, I will not be very happy.

Offline aidanh1

• Elite Member
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2008, 01:23:49 PM »
good im glad u admit to being overprotective coz it not good

but i ent heard anyhting about any pictures going round?

but all this aside everyone should now just leave lozzi alone and let he rlive in peace end of all this rubbish  :thumbs:

Offline Carma

• Elite Member
    • Carma Pet Portraits
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2008, 01:25:29 PM »
Hex, the age of consent is 16 I beleive. Therefore, I don't think those photos are illegal

-Carma

Offline hybrid_hex

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2008, 01:27:23 PM »
For relations yes. for Images, it is 18.

Offline aidanh1

• Elite Member
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2008, 01:36:46 PM »
errm i beleive carma is right unless the pictures are nude then it is 18 if the pictures do not show any part of the sexual parts its 16

Offline hybrid_hex

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2008, 02:21:14 PM »
Do you think I would start this post, not knowing what I was complaining about?? and what AGe restrictions aply?

Offline aidanh1

• Elite Member
« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2008, 02:34:57 PM »
errm obviously not picture of under 18 are LEGAL aslong thee no sexual parts meaning you can do the sexiest poses in there underwear and its legal because nothing is showing

LOOK IT UP  :biggrin:

Offline Carma

• Elite Member
    • Carma Pet Portraits
« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2008, 02:38:22 PM »
Aidan, trust me, Hex is right. Lozzi's photos ARE illegal.

-Carma

Offline hybrid_hex

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2008, 02:41:08 PM »
errm obviously not picture of under 18 are LEGAL aslong thee no sexual parts meaning you can do the sexiest poses in there underwear and its legal because nothing is showing

LOOK IT UP  :biggrin:

This is the problem. If you dont have the pics, dont worry, its just the people that do that need to.

Offline aidanh1

• Elite Member
« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2008, 02:45:55 PM »
so this means the pics are of a sexual nature?

oo kinky lmao :haha:  <<< jokin hex dw dnt kill me :biggrin: :nana:

Offline hybrid_hex

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
« Reply #12 on: August 15, 2008, 02:47:29 PM »
For lack of a better expression, drop the subject. I put the post because I had to, and didnt mention the natur eof the images, So please dont yourself. DROP IT

Offline aidanh1

• Elite Member
« Reply #13 on: August 15, 2008, 02:51:17 PM »
ooo sumone cant take a joke

Chill ur bean hex :)

Offline hybrid_hex

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
« Reply #14 on: August 15, 2008, 02:54:06 PM »
If you read the post I put, IT IS NO JOKE.

Offline aidanh1

• Elite Member
« Reply #15 on: August 15, 2008, 02:57:49 PM »
gawd u r a moody perosn arnt you

just coz u have no fun in ur miserable body and dnt like to joke coz ur a overprotective brother jesus why dont u try and smile at one point or maybe that hurts for you u no smiling joking  :banghead:

Offline Carma

• Elite Member
    • Carma Pet Portraits
« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2008, 03:06:15 PM »
AIDAN! There was no need for that. Hex is just TRYING to explain how serious a matter this is. I never knew about the age thing, and I am glad Hex mentioned it. When there is a serious matter being discussed, trying to palm it off and crack jokes is not appropriate. Just as you wouldn't crack jokes at a funeral. It's just inappropriate.

-Carma

Offline aidanh1

• Elite Member
« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2008, 03:29:13 PM »
thing is i dont no serious

im never sad and never unhappy and i make jokes to make shore i never get near them not my fault hex is dull :biggrin:

Offline Carma

• Elite Member
    • Carma Pet Portraits
« Reply #18 on: August 15, 2008, 03:33:12 PM »
Hex isn't dull, he is a very good friend of mine and is a cracking laugh!

-Carma

Offline lil-lozzi

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
« Reply #19 on: August 15, 2008, 04:06:39 PM »
please guys an gals can we drop it if ther were any piccis of me in a " sexual " way im sure the ppl consernd will delete them i only know of 2 ppl wiv a picci of me is my ex an anouther is the same age as me

thanks for sticking up for me aid  an thanks for the first post carma

as i said can we please stop this now

yh hex u are over protective an an u need to let me hav fun i dont mine u being protective as long as u know im 17 in like 4 days an that i can b responcable for myself

can naz delete this thred for me in the next week or so

( not right  now as i what the ppl concernd to read the thred )

xx
lozzi
xx

« Last Edit: August 15, 2008, 04:52:06 PM by lil-lozzi »

Offline britishjord

« Reply #20 on: August 15, 2008, 04:37:57 PM »
it's not got anything to do with me ( or atleast i hope not) but why even make this thread as like you said.. we have a 1000 members and yes they may all stick up for her... but also they will all read and im not sure lozzi wants everybody reading  :-\ atleast it's to be nice  :) :) :)

Offline Trixter

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • Leapfrog Expert
« Reply #21 on: August 15, 2008, 04:39:45 PM »
people need to grow up if she wants to put a pic on of herself let her im sure if i put a pic of me on with my top off or in my boxers no1 would say anythink so whats the deal just leave her alone yea its gettin stupid now n its propa bulls**t

Offline lil-lozzi

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
« Reply #22 on: August 15, 2008, 04:51:21 PM »
i think the thred was for ppl who were s***ing me of an saying some nasty thijngs bout me to relaise that ther are a couple of ppl who actualy like me

( i dont know y)

thanks to u both jord an trix

xx
lozzi
xx

Offline aidanh1

• Elite Member
« Reply #23 on: August 15, 2008, 04:58:09 PM »
right i actually started this thread coz i was talkin to lozzi on the 23rd or 24th of august chat and she sed i jus wish the peole hu were callin me s***s read this so i made a thread about it so the people calling her names would read it and stop it but then hex turned it into summat about a picture and it wen badly out of topic

hex's fault  :biggrin: :nana:

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • Aka Naz :)
    • Pro-Jump.co.uk - Original Patent Protected stilts
« Reply #24 on: August 15, 2008, 05:03:05 PM »
OK Loz, I’ll leave this up for a week and then it can go into hiding...

Just a few things from me though..

I don't approve of the word "sl**" being used on the forum, I let it go from Tim on the other  thread as you replied to it and I thought it was an “in joke” between you as I know you guys are good friends. This word is used as a “in joke” between forum members for about a year, but when it’s an "in joke" and it’s used on a public forum where people are not aware of how or where it originated it can lead to a lot of confusion and people will get the wrong impression about the person it is being directed to.  So members please bear this in mind when using words that may be offensive.  If anyone, ever feels something is said they are not happy about please use the report to moderator bottom or pm me or Jason and we will sort it straightaway.

I would hope the people who have these pictures of Loz (if they are floating about), show integrity and delete them and make sure these are not passed about. At the end of the day, what may seem like harmless fun now may come back to haunt you in years to come, as in irresponsible hands pics like this will spread fast and then you will have no control over them.

I know Hex only has your best interests at heart and you shouldn’t expect anything less from him... in fact look at it this way, if he didn’t care then he wouldn’t bother trying to get to the bottom of this and that’s when you should be worried!

Trust me when it comes to big brothers, telling you off or giving advise won’t stop even when you’re 18, 28, or 48 :D

Tbh,  I think you are underestimating yourself as I honestly think the general consensus in the community is that you are a really lovely person and good fun so don’t put yourself down as I think there is more than a couple of people who like you!