Author Topic: Fusion~DNA-EVOLUTION  (Read 3003 times)

Dark Knight

Fusion~DNA-EVOLUTION
« on: September 06, 2008, 12:43:36 AM »
A year ago to the day ( 06/07/08 ) I announced I was making a new type of stilt call FUSION
http://www.projumpforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=1006.msg11811#msg11811

Most people get stilts 25% more than their weight but the biggest springs you can get are 120Kg. For anyone over 120Kg their option are too limited. 120Kg plus 25% is 150Kg well beyond any spring made. The sizes that you can get made fine for small people but we are not all built the same ?

I built Fusion with two spring to push the upper limit to near double for heavier people, remember not all big people are fat, and even if they are fat why can't they be allowed to bock too ? Don't we say Bocking gets you fit !

Before you reply with some stupid reply like " Why not diet ! " some people don't have that choice !
My brother died because the drug he had to take f##king up his body so much he gain too much weight   :'(
Fusion would have been something like I'd have made for him so he could have bock with me  :-[

Fusion so only a test to see how they would react and what I need to do/change to get a pair working, so Fusion is a little ruff and ready.

UPDATE

Today I'm announcing that I rebuilding Fusion and making Fusion~DNA-Evolution. This should be ready by Xmas and may even be more powerful !
« Last Edit: September 06, 2008, 12:57:34 AM by Dark Knight »

Offline Rodamus_Zero

• X-Bocks
Re: Fusion~DNA-EVOLUTION
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2008, 12:59:45 AM »
Hmm an Xmas pressie, can I be the first to test it? :angel:
Love the new forum avatar btw :thumbs:

Im assuming your on about the "in-line" springs that would be a few inches taller than a regular model?
Dont ya just love inside scoops :scool:

Sorry to hear about your brother DK :(

Fusion-DNA-Evolution, FuDeN for short?... hehe

Good luck with the new project DK!
Tell Them, Zero is Here.
Team Member of x-b

Dark Knight

« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2008, 01:15:53 AM »
I've got a great idea.... In-line  :-\
But something  else is partly true ( shorty ) the hoof idea's to come ?
It's DNA for short.
First person should be Becky to try them ? I'd promised her first go on Fusion last year ?

Offline chocl8

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • Ready for Backflip?
    • EA Bockers - It's in the Springs!
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2008, 09:46:21 AM »
I want 2nd go then, considering i never got a go on fusion....

Dark Knight

« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2008, 01:17:15 AM »
Things are on hold untill I get a reply from a company building some part sort out cost and if my design needs a bit of a rethink. DNA maybe after xmas now and for a laugh ( I need them ) the powers maybe going to be rated at 180Kg-200Kg. The weight shouldn't be more than 50% more the normal pairs.