Author Topic: Unbeatable Banzuki  (Read 5137 times)

Offline Schoie

Unbeatable Banzuki
« on: November 04, 2008, 09:52:26 AM »
I was watching Unbeatable Banzuki the other day and there's a challenge on it on stilts, the thing is you can take your own modified stilts along with you to do the course. Somebody needs to apply for that show and use there pro jumps. It would be a breeze some of the athletes on it stumble just walking through the start gate
Some People Think I'm Bonkers...
But I Just Think I'm Free...
Man I'm Just Living My Live...
There's Nothing Crazy About Me...

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
Re: Unbeatable Banzuki
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2008, 10:02:35 AM »
I have never heard of it but I would so do it. Hehe howabout on 4ft stilts  :biggrin:

Got a link or anything?

:spudT:

Offline Schoie

« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2008, 10:21:03 AM »
It's on Challenge TV all the time if you own Sky. It's abit like Ninja Warrier only a whole lot cornier! I'm not sure you can pick the challenge you do. I don't think I could do the walking on my hands challenge (I can bearly do a cart wheel). It would be fun to see someone try it on powerbooks tho

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2008, 10:25:55 AM »
I don't have sky. It would be really funny if somebody made out to be a total noob  :biggrin:

Offline Schoie

« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2008, 10:36:20 AM »
I don't have sky. It would be really funny if somebody made out to be a total noob  :biggrin:
I yeah and them just dominated it. Half the challenges on the course you could just jump over. Everyone I've seen attempt it takes really small steps and are dead shaky, the only person I've seen get close to the end was the guisness world record holder for stilt walking and he messed it up on the last obstacle

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2008, 10:40:09 AM »
I yeah and them just dominated it. Half the challenges on the course you could just jump over. Everyone I've seen attempt it takes really small steps and are dead shaky, the only person I've seen get close to the end was the guisness world record holder for stilt walking and he messed it up on the last obstacle
Maybe it's harder than it looks then

Offline chocl8

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • Ready for Backflip?
    • EA Bockers - It's in the Springs!
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2008, 06:49:57 PM »
Man i love that show, we always watch it when we get drunk and lie around eating pizza... but yeh, i'm loving the unicycling thats pretty intense, but i see what you mean doing it on bocks would be sweet as... :)

Offline Schoie

« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2008, 09:42:58 AM »
1 guy almost completed the unicycle course yesterday, he fell like half a metre from the line, gutted! :banghead: Don't you think Pro Jump or somebody should get in contact with them to try make a powerbocking course. Not like I have anything against unicylcists or unicycling but surely powerbocking has more followers and is a newer more exciting sport than unicyling :thumbs:

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2008, 10:00:03 AM »
I think unicycling has more followers actually. They have world championships and competitions, world number 1's ect.

I think bocking is cool but so is trail unicycling. Both are new and cool. I like bocking but bocking has just started, unicycling is a step ahead and is more established.

Offline chocl8

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • Ready for Backflip?
    • EA Bockers - It's in the Springs!
« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2008, 05:48:46 PM »
Watched one recently, the current world champion completed the mk.5 course!

Also, bocking is far easier than unicyling, i can only just about go in a straight line... xD