Author Topic: Christmas Greeting Disclaimer :D  (Read 3202 times)

Offline Gixer

• EA Bocker
    • Imperial Sandtrooper TD-2441
Christmas Greeting Disclaimer :D
« on: December 17, 2008, 08:02:47 PM »
Genius :D

=============================

Please accept without obligation, implied or implicit, our best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, politically correct, low stress, nonaddictive, gender neutral, celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practised within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasions and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all.

We wish you a financially successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2008, but with due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures or sects, and having regard to the race, creed, colour, age, physical ability, religious faith, choice of computer platform or sexual preference of the wishee.

By accepting this greeting you are bound by these terms that:

* This greeting is subject to further clarification or withdrawal.
    * This greeting is freely transferable provided that no alteration shall be made to the original greeting and that the proprietary rights of the wishor are acknowledged.  This greeting implies no promise by the wishor to actually implement any of the wishes.
    * This greeting may not be enforceable in certain jurisdictions and/or the restrictions herein may not be binding upon certain wishees in certain jurisdictions and is revocable at the sole discretion of the wishor.
    * This greeting is warranted to perform as reasonably may be expected within the usual application of good tidings, for a period of one year or until the issuance of a subsequent holiday greeting, whichever comes first.

The wishor warrants this greeting only for the limited replacement of this wish or issuance of a new wish at the sole discretion of the wishor.  All other conditions, warranties, karmic influences or warm fuzzy feelings, express or implied, are disclaimed, including conditions or warranties that may be implied by Pt V of the Trade Practices Act 1974 (Cth), if the wishor was in trade or commerce, which the wishor is not.

Any references in this greeting to "the Lord", "Father Christmas", "Our Saviour", "Rudolph the red nosed reindeer" or any other festive figures, whether actual or fictitious, dead or alive, shall not imply any endorsement by or from them in respect of this greeting, and all proprietary rights in any referenced third party names and images are hereby acknowledged.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2008, 10:51:49 PM by Gixer »
Rachel Smith - www.tk2441.co.uk

Offline sprog

• Elite Member
  • Not enough time in the day to bock anymore...
    • The Jurassic Jumpers
Re: Christmas Greeting Disclaimer :D
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2008, 08:06:39 PM »
I shall post the same comment I did on facebook...

Er... What? LOL

Offline toddy

• Elite Member
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2008, 08:08:23 PM »
i like it

where did you borrow it from?

Offline Jason

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2008, 08:48:54 PM »
Nice try Gixer BUT

Summer solstice is a Druid religious holiday

So your on your way to a 3-4000 yr old law suit from the Driuds (they used to sacrifice but got with the times some 2000 yrs ago) :haha:

And the "Church" took a dislike to the celebration of all such Pagan going ons a while back so you might be subject to a bit of roasting at the stake also  :haha:

Just to prove the point of you post "Ya just can't win nowdays" someone always takes offence (just hope they don't take the Gate as well  :biggrin:)

Jason  :Hoofies2:

Dark Knight

« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2008, 09:09:18 PM »
Well put and I offer you the same in return .
« Last Edit: December 17, 2008, 09:13:38 PM by Dark Knight »

Offline aidanh1

• Elite Member
  • KATIEE :D <3
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2008, 11:12:05 PM »
DK which ones rudolph :P

i carnt spel... or maybe you cant read ;)

Dark Knight

« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2008, 11:38:36 PM »
DK which ones rudolph :P
The one around the back of the tail !?

Offline Charlie B

• Elite Member
« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2008, 09:11:31 AM »
Happy Holidays (USA)

have fun get wasted (GB)
Grow old disgracefully

Offline Gixer

• EA Bocker
    • Imperial Sandtrooper TD-2441
« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2008, 10:51:11 PM »
Yeah the Summer error has already been pointed out.  Bugger  :biggrin:
Rachel Smith - www.tk2441.co.uk

Offline Schoie

« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2008, 10:59:16 PM »
Rather then starting a new thread, I going to use this one to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! I'm doing it now as I'm going home in the next couple of days and and not sure when I'll be back online! Hope to see you bocking somewhere in the new year! :thumbs:
Some People Think I'm Bonkers...
But I Just Think I'm Free...
Man I'm Just Living My Live...
There's Nothing Crazy About Me...

Dark Knight

« Reply #10 on: December 18, 2008, 11:14:14 PM »
Some pagan religious leaders have refused to accept the new, more politically correct greetings of "Merry Christmas" in lieu of retaining the more traditional and ancient customs of "Blessed Earth Mother Earth Night", or "Happy Modrenect".

Myself I religion Jedi be.
http://www.jedichurch.org/