Author Topic: INTRODUCTIONS!  (Read 376635 times)

Offline lurchenstien

Re: INTRODUCTIONS!
« Reply #375 on: November 03, 2007, 01:47:22 AM »
Hi, and thanks.

Cool re: tundraH's tongue split, lol that makes 2 people i know of including me with split tongues, lol, gotta go get it done further soon. 

Yeah, I'll be up for that sometime. Not been on the island long, so i'm still finding my feet, and only in the past month found the Ryde Extremes.

L.

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • Aka Naz :)
    • Pro-Jump.co.uk - Original Patent Protected stilts
« Reply #376 on: November 03, 2007, 12:01:59 PM »
Welcome to the forums Ian

You sure do bring alot of talent   :)

Looking forward to checking out your Stilts once you've pimped them up  ;)

Offline aidanh1

• Elite Member
  • KATIEE :D <3
« Reply #377 on: November 03, 2007, 01:52:58 PM »
might be a bit late but i never filled in this into bit so here goes
im aidan i live in a small town called warrington wich loads of people dont no about :P my area is padgate i am a picture whizz :P i cna create multiple moving pictures which amusizes almost everyone :P
im 15 and i love to bock!!

i carnt spel... or maybe you cant read ;)

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #378 on: November 03, 2007, 01:57:42 PM »
I actually do happen to know where Warrington is  ;D
You're not too far from the Pro-Jump Office and warehouse in Preston, Lancashire!

Offline aidanh1

• Elite Member
  • KATIEE :D <3
« Reply #379 on: November 03, 2007, 01:58:56 PM »
oo i didnt no that :P

learn sumthing new everyday  ;D

and naz u wanna logo :P i make loads of people dem wen im bored and it amuzes me for about 10 mins :P

AND IT BEEN RAINING i cant bock :(

i carnt spel... or maybe you cant read ;)

Offline lurchenstien

« Reply #380 on: November 03, 2007, 03:35:13 PM »
Cheers Naz.

Just made a set of the tyre sox out of a spare bmx tyre, so heading out the front to see how they are.

As for unicycling on my PJ's, I crashed, lol. got my feet on the pedals ok, went to ride off and when it was too late I noticed my knees wouldn't bend because of the PJ's, lol. Will be looking for a longer seat post soon, and in the meantime i'll lower the knee pad on the PJ's and see how it goes.

L.

Offline Bbmthbloke

• Elite Member
« Reply #381 on: November 03, 2007, 04:40:17 PM »
Ello aiden   yep  u not far from the bif clorene factories and where all the north west football players live .

Lurch  I think there is some vid around of a guy ( well his names adam) who rode a bike whilst wearing bocks. Well pretty certain  --cos I was standing next to the guy filming ;D

Ive, and many others, have long heard tales of bockers on the island but you u are the the ist real evidence ( oh along with the guy I bumped into last week)

Offline lurchenstien

« Reply #382 on: November 03, 2007, 09:35:58 PM »
Cool, stilt bike's is a plan for the future, so i'll see what I can dig up on that.

I'v seen a few other bockers over here, I think the Ryde Extreme's have 5 or 6 bockers including me. 

L.

Offline Reiver

« Reply #383 on: November 09, 2007, 03:24:26 PM »
Getting back on the subject  ;)

Hi all!

I'm Matt (36), got my PJs two days ago and I've already been accused of voyeurism (I can't help it if I'm at 1st floor height on some of the houses in my village when I'm on them!), being "bloody stupid" and not acting my age. Well that's fine by me if it's this much fun  ::)

I've got to say I was really surprised at how quickly you can get used to even walking on these things let alone running and jumping etc. I haven't fallen off yet but there's plenty of time  ;D
I have a biochemical imbalance in my brain,
what's your excuse? :D

Offline Bbmthbloke

• Elite Member
« Reply #384 on: November 09, 2007, 03:26:57 PM »
hi Reiver,  talking of 'not acting your age'   that kind of means I regularly bock about with a bunch of teenagers ---who act like 40 year olds ;D

Offline Reiver

« Reply #385 on: November 09, 2007, 03:29:23 PM »
You could get arrested for things like that!  :o

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #386 on: November 09, 2007, 03:31:30 PM »
Welcome to the forum Matt, don't worry we have loads of members who act just as old as they feel on the inside  ;)

Offline Reiver

« Reply #387 on: November 09, 2007, 03:38:08 PM »
It's nice to know that there are people who think the same way. I'm a "mature"  :P student at Sheffield Hallam Uni and there's a guy on my course who's just 37 but he may as well be 20 years older. Maybe it's just because I never had to grow up  :D

Offline gillybert

• still alive, up to the neck !!!
    • Gillybert,s Youtube Channel
« Reply #388 on: November 09, 2007, 03:58:43 PM »
Reiver,

Welcome "O" mad one, you'll fit in here just fine  ;D

I'm 41 on the outside & 12 on the inside, not acting my age comes naturally to me, does to you by the sounds of it.

PJs aren't for growing up on there for growning down on (or falling down on).  I haven't had as much fun as this for years  :D

And by the way, THE FALL will come, so make sure you're padded, especially wrist guard  :o

Keep on bocking

GB...

Offline Reiver

« Reply #389 on: November 10, 2007, 06:47:49 PM »
Thanks for the welcome and, being naturally cautious, I got the wrist, elbow and knee guards when I bought the PJs  ;D

Dark Knight

« Reply #390 on: November 10, 2007, 07:18:26 PM »
I'm Matt (36), got my PJs two days ago and I've already been accused of voyeurism (I can't help it if I'm at 1st floor height on some of the houses in my village when I'm on them!), being "bloody stupid" and not acting my age. Well that's fine by me if it's this much fun  ::)
I was learning out side my front and some stupid old bat called the cops and said I was looking into her back garden ( 6 foot fence )  :o
Coppers told me could I not look over her fence !?
NO  >:(
( And yes ! I'm not letting it lay before anyone asks ? )

Offline araya213

« Reply #391 on: November 11, 2007, 12:14:18 PM »
Welcome Reiver, another mad person joins, yay!

Are we mad though, or are we just having fun, which is something a large proportion of the country has forgotten?
Growing old is compulsory, growing up is optional.

Offline tonyfoster

• me jumping
« Reply #392 on: November 11, 2007, 07:19:27 PM »
hey im tony foster i got my pro jumps about a 2 days ago i can already run and jump which in my terms i find quite good im not sure if thats good in your pro terms anyways im 14 nearly 15 i live in herefordshire near ainsley (wiimii) his my best m8 and is the guy who introduced me to pro jumps.

Offline fattypete

• me jumping
« Reply #393 on: November 11, 2007, 07:21:18 PM »
Hey im peter i live in hereford
i got my projumps yesterday
i can already run and jump and stuff im going to be able to front flip by january (hopefully)lol
and yes im tonys bro some of ower pics look the same but mine are of me and his are of him.
thats all fill free to comment on my pics and stuff

Offline WM

« Reply #394 on: November 11, 2007, 07:23:45 PM »
Hi Peter,
Good to see you on the board. Both your pictures look great just got a bit confused hehe. look forward to more action from you guys.

Offline Bbmthbloke

• Elite Member
« Reply #395 on: November 11, 2007, 08:17:56 PM »
hi tony  and welcome ---good to have some1 else to bock with ---just dont go doing the blood thing like hime ;D

Offline wiimii

« Reply #396 on: November 12, 2007, 08:45:41 PM »
hi
im ainsley. i live in ledbury, which is in herefordshire, near to tony and peter. iv been on here for a while but ive only just found this  :)
im 14 and i got these for my 14th birthday (30th august). i can run and ive just started to jump because every time i tried i would almost fall. ive only fell off once so far cutting myself but most of you have seen that pic
« Last Edit: November 13, 2007, 09:15:05 PM by wiimii »

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #397 on: November 12, 2007, 09:09:15 PM »
Welcome to the forum Ainsley  :)
Sounds like you are having fun on them so thats great... and apparently your not a true bocker till you have fallen  ;D
There's a good tutorial on jumping in the video gallery so check it out - make help you  8)

Offline DJ MIDNIGHT

• brat brat brat
    • dblok
« Reply #398 on: November 22, 2007, 05:28:35 PM »
well hello there im taylor from kent in the south east and im 14 years old. i love gadgets and anything weird but extreme. if you woz to tell me to throw myself on the floor i wud do it coz i am CRAAAZZZZZZZZYYYYYYYY lol. when i first see pro-jumpers on tv i was amazed and ever since ive wanted some im saving up for some right at this minute and hoping to get them in january yyyyaaaaaaayyyyyy. 1 thing is i dont no wot size ive got to get im 14 as i said earlier and weigh 6 stone 11 does n e one have n e help thank you  ;

Offline Sx Nutta

• Elite Member
  • No Brains Required
« Reply #399 on: November 22, 2007, 05:29:53 PM »
well hello there im taylor from kent in the south east and im 14 years old. i love gadgets and anything weird but extreme. if you woz to tell me to throw myself on the floor i wud do it coz i am CRAAAZZZZZZZZYYYYYYYY lol. when i first see pro-jumpers on tv i was amazed and ever since ive wanted some im saving up for some right at this minute and hoping to get them in january yyyyaaaaaaayyyyyy. 1 thing is i dont no wot size ive got to get im 14 as i said earlier and weigh 6 stone 11 does n e one have n e help thank you  ;

Welcome mightydblok!! You are welcome to join the Invicta Bockers, as we are the Kent Group!!

Fire is good!
But Fire is better when you are spinning or breathing it!
Burn Scars are for life!
Chicks dig dudes with cool burn scars!