Author Topic: INTRODUCTIONS!  (Read 372873 times)

Offline leejohn02

Re: INTRODUCTIONS!
« Reply #1025 on: February 27, 2009, 03:02:05 AM »
hey
well new to all this incuding forums everyone seems so helpfull for once.
got my bocks today can already wall without help inc the odd fall.
any good advise would be helpful to a new starter cheers.

:Cmask:

Dark Knight

« Reply #1026 on: February 27, 2009, 03:10:06 AM »
Welcome to the forum :)
Best advise is .... join this forum LOL
There's lots of great topics here to help you and if you have a problem or need real help there's always someone about to help.

Dark Knight

« Reply #1027 on: February 27, 2009, 03:14:44 AM »
Forgot to ask you lee.
Where are you from as if there's a local group you should join as THAT'S the best advice I should real give you.

Tell us a little about your self  :Csmile:

Offline Benny B aka Hero MC

• I jump higher than high~You cant see me coz I fly
    • Benny B's Soundclick
« Reply #1028 on: February 27, 2009, 08:52:10 AM »
Hi people!
my names benny, im 23, live in south london.
had my pj's little ova a year, can do a variety of grabs and kicks, can 360, 180 etc
havent attempted a flip yet coz i have no indoor gym to use, but im gettin vexed watchin every1 else do em wen i no i can!!!!
I'm pretty fit and athletic, got a trampoline out back, which i can front and backflip on, comfortabley. i can get sum really good height on it!!!
i'm into parkour aswell, Free running, im not amazingly brilliant, but im definatley a risk taker, i say parkour but it borders more towards a "jackass style", in which i mean, ill walk past summit in the street and say to a mate "yea i can make that" and ill go and try it whilst they whip out their mobby! lol
i love to watch any xtreme sport, you name it i'll watch it, bmx, sk8, snowmobiles, moto x, skateboardin, wall climb, snowboard/ski, rally cross, b.a.s.e jumpin, downhill mountain bikin ANYTHING!!!!!!!!! lol

IF YOU GOT TIME TO KILL AND FANCY A GOOD LAUGH CHECK OUT MY VIDEOS ON YOUTUBE PLEASE!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=bennyboy86&view=videos
got a couple minutes to spare? check out my "jackass style" vids.
I'm not held liable for your sides splitting!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=bennyboy86&view=videos

OR

Check my Uk Hip Hop Tunes
http://www.soundclick.com/HeroMcakaBenEakaBennyB

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
« Reply #1029 on: February 27, 2009, 11:15:14 AM »
hey
well new to all this incuding forums everyone seems so helpfull for once.
got my bocks today can already wall without help inc the odd fall.
any good advise would be helpful to a new starter cheers.

:Cmask:
Welcome to the forum  :thumbs: Good advice..check out the mods section, tape up your springs and think about making some tire socks :) as for learning just get on them as much as you can! As DK said, meets are the best place to learn so if you let us know where roughly you are we might be able to hook you up with some local bockers :)

:spudT:

@benny B! Welcome too :) think I said it already tho  :Ctongue: Just keep an eye on meets in your area. The invictas sometimes have gym meets so keep an eye out :)

Offline buzzin

« Reply #1030 on: March 02, 2009, 04:26:19 PM »
hey all my name is carl and iv been bocking for a little over a year now i brought them because i wanted some 'stilts' to go out raving in and thats when i found bocks and thought they look loads better so i brought them instead and am i glad there amazin to rave in and loads of fun i havent used them as much as i have wanted due to not having anyone to bock with but now iv fount this site im already lookin into going to a meet and have some fun

im 22 years old, male and live in ashby-de-la-zouch hope to be seeing some of you very soon
BOUNCE LIKE NO ONES WATCHING!!!

Dark Knight

« Reply #1031 on: March 02, 2009, 06:09:50 PM »
Carl bocking as a Tigger is fun everyone think your great but wait untill your in a group it's fantistic.
More amd more people are catching the bug and if there not many near you there soon will be.
We are a rel friendly group here and in real life always happy to welcome new (?) bockers.
There's load of use full topics here to read to, if you need help there aways someone around :)

Offline buzzin

« Reply #1032 on: March 03, 2009, 01:26:28 PM »
nice one thanks for the hospitality  :Cbiggrin:
BOUNCE LIKE NO ONES WATCHING!!!

Offline Locky

• Elite Member
  • I only like people who are nuts.
    • Welsh Bockers
« Reply #1033 on: March 03, 2009, 07:09:51 PM »
ha ha reading pages 1 and 2 of this thread makes me feel old :(

Offline Trinitrophenol

« Reply #1034 on: March 03, 2009, 07:16:33 PM »
Have yet to introduce myself! I am Michael, 28 live in a little dot on the world map called Singapore!
Got my bocks today and hoping to find more bockers in SG so we could practice together and share some tips :) Hoping I can start running and jumping soon  :Cbiggrin:

Dark Knight

« Reply #1035 on: March 03, 2009, 07:48:27 PM »
Locky THAT'S because you are  :Ctwitcy:

Offline Locky

• Elite Member
  • I only like people who are nuts.
    • Welsh Bockers
« Reply #1036 on: March 03, 2009, 07:49:18 PM »
Beeky Chastard!

Dark Knight

« Reply #1037 on: March 03, 2009, 07:50:54 PM »
THAT's Beeky OLD Chastard  :Ctongue:

Offline pewe

• hey im a newbi atm hey to all
« Reply #1038 on: March 11, 2009, 06:31:22 PM »
hey every body im new to this tryed havin ago on lil lozzis last week n was walkin on my own in like 2 mins so i joined and hopin to get a pair of projumpers soon n come to meetings lil lozzi told me bout all the meetings and gym meets and stuff n now we good m8s reli
so hope to see you all soon

Offline aidanh1

• Elite Member
  • KATIEE :D <3
« Reply #1039 on: March 11, 2009, 06:38:21 PM »
Welcome abaord the madness train :P

u have now bought urself first calss tikets to stiltland!  were u get asked such questions as "do they take bateries" yes this is one of the recent questions Kev got asked or ScousyBouncy as u may no him xD

i carnt spel... or maybe you cant read ;)

Offline chocl8

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • Ready for Backflip?
    • EA Bockers - It's in the Springs!
« Reply #1040 on: March 11, 2009, 09:35:38 PM »
hey every body im new to this tryed havin ago on lil lozzis last week n was walkin on my own in like 2 mins so i joined and hopin to get a pair of projumpers soon n come to meetings lil lozzi told me bout all the meetings and gym meets and stuff n now we good m8s reli
so hope to see you all soon

Good stuff! Meet in Norwich this weekend i believe, ask lozzi =] Hope to see you soon bud!

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
« Reply #1041 on: March 11, 2009, 09:40:47 PM »
List of meets linking to individual topics here
http://www.projumpforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=2949.0

welcome to the forum :)

Offline bockeroo92

« Reply #1042 on: March 12, 2009, 11:36:52 AM »
hi every 1 the names ben im 16 and im a bit of a nut and send most of my m8s round the twist im into bmxing and xbox 360 been reading about PJs for a few weeks now and decided had to get some but known about them a few years just never knew wat they were called expect quite a few questions from me coz i know somthink is going to go wrong lol
hope to hear from you soon

ben

Offline Nero

• Elite Member
  • Just bounce!
    • Team Sky High
« Reply #1043 on: March 12, 2009, 11:41:26 AM »
bockeroo, thats a good one
welcome, enjoy the site and your stilts when they arrive

“Life is not a journey to the grave with intentions of arriving safely in a pretty well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!”

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
« Reply #1044 on: March 12, 2009, 11:44:22 AM »
Hey, welcome to the forum :) where abouts are you? Might be able to go to some meets

Offline dannyboy

• Did Some1 Say Bocking? *BoingBoing*
« Reply #1045 on: March 12, 2009, 04:55:35 PM »
Please say ur from manchester :P it gets lonly round here with only a few peeps :P
\/\/\/\/\/\/\
Live Hard!\/\
\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
Bock Harder!/
\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

Offline Bexx

• I need a bock
  • EA Bocker
  • I'VE MOVED!
« Reply #1046 on: March 12, 2009, 05:45:36 PM »

Hi Everyone.

Thought Id introduce myself. My name is Bex. I work as a motion graphic designer in hertfordshire. (Anyone doing any meets in hertfordshire?? IM me)

I mostly want some bocks so i can get in shape and still have fun at the same time. Im sick to death of having to do lenghs at the swimming baths or my attempted jogging which only happens about once every 6 months. 

I've been pondering on getting some bocks for about 6 months now, and I think now is the time, Its my birthday next week and my fiance says that he'll buy me some.  :Cbiggrin:

Now its just a case of what brand from where kind of thing.

Im really hyped right now about the whole thing. But I know itll be a couple of weeks before I get any.  :Cmad:  Oh well guess ill have to be patient!

nice to meet all yous!

------------------------------------
No-Longer down south :(  I will miss london -- but I will be back, oh yes

Offline aidanh1

• Elite Member
  • KATIEE :D <3
« Reply #1047 on: March 12, 2009, 07:15:19 PM »
Welcome to the projump forum :D

if ur a begginner and u want to get into shape i sugest buying the projumps

they are brilliant stilts and are very good quality and i have seen people doing even the hardest tricks on them

www.projump.co.uk

aslong as u no ur weight in kg u shud be fine as all bockers will tell u get 10kg over ur anitial weight :)

im aidan :D i also like fideling wif motion pictures XD but as anyone will tell u im preety crap at it :D

i carnt spel... or maybe you cant read ;)

Offline bockeroo92

« Reply #1048 on: March 13, 2009, 10:37:46 AM »
im from hertfordshire more specificly hatfield i would lobve to do some meets and can any1 tell me when any major meets are on like in london or sumink

cheers

Offline Ghost Rider

• Bikes , boozes , bocks
  • ?
« Reply #1049 on: March 13, 2009, 10:48:52 AM »
I'm a new member here too. I was told there's some real nice people on this forum.
Jason lives just south of London and he is part a group in that area.
Many bockers will travel many miles to meets, you may be lucky to find other bockers near by otherwise you may have to travel 20-30 miles to a local meet.