Author Topic: Warrington town meet March???  (Read 3449 times)

Offline aidanh1

• Elite Member
  • KATIEE :D <3
Warrington town meet March???
« on: January 27, 2009, 10:09:37 PM »
Hey guys ive seen birchwood bockers and ive seen manchester bockers and im shore out there somwere theres got to be more warrignton bockers but hey ho all bockers alike im proposing a meet in the warrington town if other wanna come from places well all meet up at either bankquay or warrignton central station

in warrignton we have the fountain which is good to jump off and verious werid steps and blocks to jump off

also my town is bock dead so i need more bockers also ive never met another bocker :P

so yer anyone that isnt busy march the 7th its a saturday im giving a month and a bits notice so people can book the day off or what eva XD

if u can make it please PM me or post on this chat cheers

Place : Warrington
Time : bout 10:am
Date : Saturday 7th march 2009

:Csmile: please try come along :D

i carnt spel... or maybe you cant read ;)

Offline Callum

Re: Warrington town meet March???
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2009, 04:04:52 PM »
Whoo one abit closer to home i cheked googlwe maps and its bout 40mins away ill ask my mum and she what she says about taking me =] so if she says ye ill let you know

Offline Locky

• Elite Member
  • I only like people who are nuts.
    • Welsh Bockers
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2009, 06:33:45 PM »
How likely is this to happen and how far is it from liverpool?

Offline Callum

« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2009, 09:08:40 PM »
Its about and hour or so from liverpool

Offline aidanh1

• Elite Member
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2009, 09:26:15 PM »
liverpool is a neibour of warrington as is manchester the train to manchester takes 25 mins and liverpool is like the same distance but the other way so id say half an hour on train if u get the liverpool limestreet train to warrington central we can meet you there

also it is very likely i alredy have at least 1 yes mabe 2 so more bockers would be good

also u guys that are close to home and close to warrington may wanna join my group XD

will be more meets and stuff :Cbiggrin: i wanna get in touch wif the manchester bockers too :Csmile: come along if u can IT IS HAPPENIN :Claugh:

Offline aidanh1

• Elite Member
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2009, 10:51:26 PM »
hi guys im reschedualing the meet on march 7th 2009 instead of 10 o lc*ck meeting time well be meeting at 12:00 am as it is easier for our long distance travlers

hope this time is ok for everyone and i hope to see some bockers there i dnt wanna be alone :P  :Claugh:

cheers
         Aid