Author Topic: Size question,.  (Read 2005 times)

Offline ConfusedMind13

• Rise of the Bockernauts
    • Bockernauts
Size question,.
« on: March 11, 2009, 03:38:07 AM »
I got my bocks in the mail today, they are fun, but stiffer than all get out. I weigh 165 lbs, and they are the 200-220 lbs. trekkers, two sizes up from mine, should i have not gone that high? they are a decent bit stiff

Question two. my friend is interested in bocking, but shes only 5 feet tall and weighs 110 pounds, shes little. Im not sure if you guys go by lbs or not, but the poweriser youth size goes 60-110, and then adults go 110 and up, but shes not tall, so i didnt know if the adult bocks would be to big for her. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
Hard 'n Fruity NOW
Soft 'n Chewy LATER

Offline Bounce Boy

• ?
Re: Size question,.
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2009, 07:41:24 AM »
Two sizes up means it will be stuff but most poeple like it like that when they have them sometime ?
Some poeople add foam on the foot plate if they are small, if she can do this it would be better than if she buy's kids type as they have less power !

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
Re: Size question,.
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2009, 11:43:49 AM »
Thanks to google I converted the weights into KG. Your bocks are 90's and you are £75. That's absolutely fine. My first decent set of bocks were over 20kg over my weight. Since these are your first pair you don't really have much to compare with but they are the right weight and it is how they should feel :) Once your technique improves you will find the springs easier to compress :) so don't worry. Just practice :)

Your friend should be ok on adult bocks. it is certainly much better to go with them if you can. You can raise the footplate up about an inch and cover the spring bracket at the top and it should be fine. Just check out the mods section and you will see a whole load of solutions to problems and how different people have done it :)

You could always let her try yours?

:spudT: