Author Topic: Pro-Jump 2009's  (Read 2429 times)

Offline Biohazard

• The 'Crash Test Dummy'
Pro-Jump 2009's
« on: September 05, 2009, 03:58:50 PM »
Well I have been browsing through the forums and I found a thread from Naz about PJ2009's(not elites), and I have been quite interested in them.
I was wondering if there has been any news on these and if they will actually be released this year, my current stilts are approaching a year of of age and they seem to be dying(surprising that Sky runners would last this long). If these were actually released I would buy them in an instant, since normal Pro-Jumps would not be too much of an upgrade for me as I actually managed to get a half-decent pair of Skyrunners(though they were advertised as Powerisers, unlucky me).

For reference these are PJ2009's:

The mentioned thread:
http://www.projumpforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=3137.0

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • Aka Naz :)
    • Pro-Jump.co.uk - Original Patent Protected stilts
Re: Pro-Jump 2009's
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2009, 04:03:48 PM »
There is a few threads flying about on these, tests are going ok on them but there is still a lot that needs to be done before they can be released for the public to use. I can't see these arriving before this years out as well.

Offline dark-castles2

• PJF Contributor
  • Elite Member
  • A-F-RO!
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2009, 06:49:21 PM »
Were is the rubber for when you bottom out going to go?

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2009, 07:10:31 PM »
On the pair shown it's behind the footplate, lower than the actual footplate if that makes any sense. There are lots of versions of these stilts around and I have seen pictures with no rubber stopper and ones with rubber stoppers that are different. The design is being modified all of the time so they could be a bit different to the ones in that picture. I wouldn't worry too much about such details atm. The most important thing to remember is that projump wont sell them until they are completely happy with them and have been through some serious testing. The design is challenging but if projump sell them there is no reason to doubt the design.

:spudT:

Offline Jason

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2009, 07:19:59 PM »
Don't they look pretty   :Cbiggrin:

Jason  :Hoofies2: :CGEEK:

Offline Biohazard

• The 'Crash Test Dummy'
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2009, 07:42:33 PM »
I really wanted to get a pair for October/December, guess I won't be able to do that sadly :Cmask:

Offline raverkyle

• all my pants fit over my bocks whooo hooo
    • the leeds bockers(friends website)
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2009, 07:59:28 PM »
the bar under the foot plate looks scary and where it connects to the spring looks scary 2 but as some one said  they would not sell them if they where not safe they look like they have been on a diet tho and shed a few pounds and look as they would be a little more agile for faster and smoother moving
ill eat when im hungry,,ill drink when im thirsty and ill sleep when im darn well dead,, got 4 ur life and bock ur sox off