Author Topic: Rubber sole for FlyJumpers  (Read 2814 times)

Offline robinangered

Rubber sole for FlyJumpers
« on: October 30, 2009, 08:32:49 PM »
anyone know if "Rubber sole" at pro-jump.co.uk also working for my FlyJumper 110kg?  :Cnah:

im in big need of new one, and im living in sweden and there is no store selling this parts only tje Flyjumpers :Cchatterbox:

:PJ101Ian: is pro-jump also shipping to Sweden? and if so, do they go with Dhl or what els there might be?

// Thx  :Csmile:

Offline dark-castles2

• PJF Contributor
  • Elite Member
  • A-F-RO!
Re: Rubber sole for FlyJumpers
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2009, 09:01:23 PM »
Why dont you just buy the whole bottom? its pretty cheap and will fit SkyRunners :)

Hope that helps

DC

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2009, 09:20:28 PM »
Left at the lights DC! Flyjumpers are not skyrunners. They are the same as projumps. The "projump" factory is now called flyjumper lol :D

What sort of hoofs do you have? Do you have the bolt-on type or the other type? These are the types of hoofs. It doesn't matter what version as such. Just if they are bolt on or not.
http://www.pro-jump.co.uk/forum-images/projump-feet-variations1.jpg

Once you work that out I would email them. Tell them what you have/need and they should be able to help. I'm not sure if it would be economical for you to get just the hoofs sent over but I guess you could ask. They might not even send parts.

Other option if you have bolt-on hoofs would be to make some hoofs like jason's MK3 hoofies.
http://www.projumpforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=3132.0

Or if you have the other kind you could see if any other dealers sell the hoof parts. They should fit on yours even if they are from another brand. You could do this anyway if it works out cheaper to do so.

Naz should be able to give some more accurate advise.

:spudT:

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • Aka Naz :)
    • Pro-Jump.co.uk - Original Patent Protected stilts
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2009, 09:32:50 PM »
Ive replied via email :) asking for a pic will help me sell the right one, if its bolt on ones then I would recommend going for jasons hoofies

Offline robinangered

« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2009, 12:29:04 AM »
Left at the lights DC! Flyjumpers are not skyrunners. They are the same as projumps. The "projump" factory is now called flyjumper lol :D

What sort of hoofs do you have? Do you have the bolt-on type or the other type? These are the types of hoofs. It doesn't matter what version as such. Just if they are bolt on or not.
http://www.pro-jump.co.uk/forum-images/projump-feet-variations1.jpg

I think i got the V5, it look very likely

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • Aka Naz :)
    • Pro-Jump.co.uk - Original Patent Protected stilts
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2009, 01:47:45 AM »
Do you need just the rubber soles? or the full aluminium part?

Offline robinangered

« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2009, 10:05:44 AM »
got the best rubber sole by another forum member, i order them last year and got em before the winter  :Cbiggrin: thx alot they are still working even outside when winter, but be ware or ice....  :PJ101Ian:
« Last Edit: January 17, 2010, 01:27:20 PM by robinangered »