Author Topic: Knee Cuffs  (Read 3007 times)

Offline Spring Heeled Jack

Knee Cuffs
« on: January 17, 2010, 08:37:51 AM »
No, not calf cuffs, knee cuffs. This is the first time I've heard of these and was wondering if anyone else had any experience with these parts.

"Great new knee protector/cuff straps right to your knee bar on any jumping stilts no matter the brand. Tightens your leg to the front on the bar and are better and more comfortable with shorts on. ONLY IN CANADA unless you call .Great for 35 dollars a pair."
« Last Edit: January 17, 2010, 09:47:56 AM by Spud »

Offline Jason

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
Re: Knee Cuffs
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2010, 11:39:10 AM »
Some one did something similar a couple of years ago but only a one off I think can't find it at the moment and not sure which forum it was on
Sprog will find it though (he's got a memory like an elephant/olifant  :Claugh: )

Good idea if you don't like Calf Cuffs but I find the actual knee bar and it's lack of sideways adjustment uncomfortable but I know a few people who love the kneebars

Jason  :Hoofies2: :CGEEK:

Offline Spring Heeled Jack

« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2010, 05:48:25 PM »
I wanted to get a model with calf cuffs on them, but I'm just a beginner so I didn't want to spend extra money on something I might decide I don't like. But now that I'm actually enjoying it, I'm looking for something better than just the kneebar. So would this be something I should buy?

Also, do you know anywhere else I could buy those parts? The place I found them can't ship to America...

Offline Jason

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2010, 07:18:23 PM »
I don't think Pro-jump can ship to the states but might be worth giving them a ring
Or if you have a friend in England get them to send you a pair

Some other makes are sold with cuffs in the states (I think) so might be worth doing a search on google

Or you could make your own if you can sew

http://www.projumpforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=586.0

Jason  :Hoofies2: :CGEEK: