Author Topic: lots of things realy  (Read 1624 times)

Offline dragon

lots of things realy
« on: March 01, 2007, 12:26:09 AM »
hi all, haven't been on here for a long time january, february and march have been and are really busy for me but  :o

1: is everyone suffering with the wet stuff dropping out the sky its rain everyday for the last 2 weeks  >:(

2: would enybody like to share a big hall we can hire last minute then maybe we can get it cheep for last minute bookings        message me if you're up for this and in the essex area and i hope we can have a regular thing going on  :D

3: good luck to all those people who have entered the competition ive been waiting for a dry day and it hasnt happened yet  :-\ so no entry  :(

4: i know someone who organizes days for kids at a big sports hall and they seamed quite interested to do a pro jump day etc. who'se best to sort this out. its a pretty wealthy area, if that means anything??

5: Hope everyone is well and that's it with this post   :D ;) :)
please sponsor me www.walkforlife.co.uk/dragon please sponsor me www.walkforlife.co.uk/dragon please sponsor me www.walkforlife.co.uk/dragon please sponsor me www.walkforlife.co.uk/dragon please sponsor me www.walkforlife.co.uk/dragon please sponsor

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • Aka Naz :)
    • Pro-Jump.co.uk - Original Patent Protected stilts
Re: lots of things realy
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2007, 12:31:34 AM »
Thats a great idea

There's a lot of people on the forum that are in the london area so not far from you

Hopefully I'll keep refering them to your thread and you can take it from there.

If you need any help just ask

Offline dragon

« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2007, 10:36:42 AM »
also happy st David's day to all the Welsh projumpers
please sponsor me www.walkforlife.co.uk/dragon please sponsor me www.walkforlife.co.uk/dragon please sponsor me www.walkforlife.co.uk/dragon please sponsor me www.walkforlife.co.uk/dragon please sponsor me www.walkforlife.co.uk/dragon please sponsor

Offline Locky

• Elite Member
  • I only like people who are nuts.
    • Welsh Bockers
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2007, 10:58:28 AM »
Respect :D