Author Topic: First night out on stilts  (Read 1649 times)

Offline wolf

First night out on stilts
« on: April 15, 2010, 10:47:59 PM »
well not literally  :Cwink:

But tonight was the first time I have properly been out on my stilts WOO!

The road outside my house has just been completly re-surfaced and I have been DYING to get on my stilts and try it out so tonight when the adults were off at the pub off I went out on my stilts lol

I only walked up and down part of the road about six times and by the end of it my thighs were aching ALOT but it felt soo good to finally be able to get on my stilts and go out on them

Maybe if I can keep up this late night training I will make it to the walk for life  :Cbiggrin:

Wolf  :Becky: *One Happy Banned Bocker* SHH!!!  :Cwideeyed:

Offline Bbmthbloke

• Elite Member
Re: First night out on stilts
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2010, 10:52:45 PM »
or if u keep up the l8 nite bockin  u will be ASBO'd as a perv  :Cbiggrin:  but goood. 'rents still not happy? grr   

but keep it up   un giv us a vid or pix

Offline wolf

« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2010, 08:14:05 PM »
Lol doubt it, theres only houses on one side  :Cyes:

Still iffy on the parents they still want to kick me out the house every chance they get so I dont want to push the topic right now :Cfrown:

BUT on a good note they were out all day today and I was only working a half day so I spent a good hour and a half or more trecking up and down the road on them and managed to progress to a rather good bouncy jog/run which was great fun and now that I am more confident walking is much easier and curbs are not as scary lol  :Ctwitcy:
next step now is jumping  :Cerr:

Definatly need some pics up but I need someone to be able to take them for me which is tricky, plus I dont know how to get them onto my pc from my new camera but its definatly something that will happen :Csmile:

Wolf  :Becky: *One Tired Happy Banned Bocker* SHH!!! :Cwideeyed:

Offline SNuD

• PJF Contributor
    • N.E.W.C. Powerbockers
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2010, 11:56:35 PM »
Great to hear your out and about,,,ish.  :Cyes:
Keep it up :Csmile:

Growing OLD is compulsory. Growing UP is optional. OPT OUT!