Author Topic: North West Meet 19th June - CANCELLED  (Read 2350 times)

Offline wolf

North West Meet 19th June - CANCELLED
« on: June 02, 2010, 05:40:00 PM »
Right as I sadly cant make it to the walk for life I thought I would arrange a meet closer to home  :Cyes:

Time: 12 - 4pm (Feel free to come earlier or stay later I'm here all day :Cwink:)

Meeting Place: Leyland Tesco Extra, PR25 2FN (Located 100 meters down the road from the park)

Transport Links: Leyland railway station (20 min walk from park)
                      Buses run to tesco regually please check your timetable

For those coming by train I am more than happy to walk from the station with you or pass on directions

Ok now for some more info, PLEASE READ
Worden park has ACRES of grass for us to run around on. The biggest field is divided into football pitches which are used by clubs but I have no way of knowing when they will be playing but there are plently of other fields for us to use. To the best of my knowledge worden park has not had bockers on it however this should not be a problem as as I have mentioned the grass is freely used for a range of other activities which churn it up more than we will.

Being a public park Please be aware of free running dogs and small children. There is also a 5 mph road which runs through it and footpaths which double as access roads for park keepers so be aware for cars at all times

The park has toilets in it along with a small cafe. There is also a maze to get lost in and a minature railway which might be running (though probably not)
« Last Edit: June 17, 2010, 05:42:30 PM by wolf »

Offline Bacon Miller

Re: North West Meet 19th June
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2010, 12:29:17 AM »
The fields sound really cool, although you're probably a good 50+ miles from me, so I won't be going. D: Be sure to get extra lost in the maze to make up for the lack of me. ;)

Offline W3bbo

• Bockipedia
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2010, 02:34:25 AM »
Oooh, Leyland's a bit too far for me, sorry.

Offline wolf

« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2010, 08:50:34 PM »
aww shame  :Cfrown:

Maybe next time hey :)

Offline SNuD

• PJF Contributor
    • N.E.W.C. Powerbockers
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2010, 01:39:47 AM »
Hi Wolf
Just wondering if I can get a car full and come up. Its 50+ mile from Chester so would have to be a car full to make it ecconomical. I'll ask the rest of the NEWC's this week and see if we can get up? No promises tho.

Growing OLD is compulsory. Growing UP is optional. OPT OUT!

Offline wolf

« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2010, 03:14:37 PM »
Hey SNud,
That would be great if you and the N.E.W.C's could get up, fingers crossed you can get a car full I'll look forward to seeing you all  :Cyes:
« Last Edit: June 16, 2010, 05:08:10 PM by wolf »

Offline wolf

« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2010, 09:16:42 AM »
Sorry guys had to cancel work calls and no-one seems free for this right now I'll try and organise one again later in the summer
« Last Edit: June 17, 2010, 05:43:31 PM by wolf »