Author Topic: Fell over with one hell of an audience.  (Read 10792 times)

Offline Kanga Man

Fell over with one hell of an audience.
« on: March 27, 2007, 11:32:00 AM »
I spent a whole day bouncing around in the Rochester Castle gardens which was great fun. There were about 150 goth kids hanging around who loved the stilts and all wanted a go. Then the police showed up to move the kids on. I hate it when they do that. The goth kids in my town are never allowed to hang around in one place for long without getting moved on.

Anyway, when the police saw the stilts one of them shouted, "Go on run." I'd been fine all day. As soon as I tried to run in front of the police I slipped on some gravel and took a large patch of skin off my elbow and hip. And amazingly not one of the Goth kids whooped cheered like I expected they would. In fact they were a lot nicer then the police who just laughed.

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • Aka Naz :)
    • Pro-Jump.co.uk - Original Patent Protected stilts
Re: Fell over with one hell of an audience.
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2007, 02:24:47 PM »
Ouch poor you

Hope your feeling better now

Offline hemoves

« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2007, 04:02:05 PM »
Ouch!! Next time just jump there car
http://www.swebounce.com/forum/index.php?automodule=gallery&req=si&img=43

Keep up the good work Kanga man

Offline freakazoid

• Elite Member
  • ( a insane person laughing is always contageous..)
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2007, 11:40:05 PM »
lol when the police said run you should have said something c*cky like
"why?..... piggy gonna catch me?"
                    or

" why dont YOU run"

;D

(p.s if you are a coppa and you read this please dont hurt me)
Excue me while i try to nibble on my own ear

Offline Kangaroo X

« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2007, 02:24:02 PM »
Ouch... I hope your alright now though... Some cops...
---------------------------------
..::::::::::::::::::::::::::::..

Offline Pickles

« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2007, 09:22:10 PM »
Oww, i get so emabrresed when i trip or something, about a month ago a group of girls where following me and my friends around the estate, they were putting me off so much i thought i was gonna trip  :( (i had only been bocking for a few days)

Offline jump-up

• " I belive i can flye "
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2007, 01:54:00 PM »
OUCH hope you recovering fast! :)

Happt bocking J-U

Offline Tom H

« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2008, 02:51:20 PM »
Not long ago i was bocking at carsingto water visiter center with a friend

It was going fine and between us me nd my freind had develouped a crowed of about 30-40 tourists. It just so happened that we were both perfecting a new trick that involved jumping on to the side a slightly sloped wall and taking a few stepes along it before jumping of it. It kind of looked like a kind of wall run. However due to a bit of over confidensd stupidity i fell over half way through the process smashing my mouth against the wall. I had the biggest fat lip ever and i was spitting out blood for about 30 mins.
It was hugely embarrassing but the very odd thing though is that not one of the spectators asked if i was ok and kind of just walked away pretending they hadnt seen me fall or somthing.

Offline darfgarf

• PJF Contributor
  • Elite Member
  • splat
    • Surrey springers
« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2008, 01:24:16 PM »
Not long ago i was bocking at carsingto water visiter center with a friend

It was going fine and between us me nd my freind had develouped a crowed of about 30-40 tourists. It just so happened that we were both perfecting a new trick that involved jumping on to the side a slightly sloped wall and taking a few stepes along it before jumping of it. It kind of looked like a kind of wall run. However due to a bit of over confidensd stupidity i fell over half way through the process smashing my mouth against the wall. I had the biggest fat lip ever and i was spitting out blood for about 30 mins.
It was hugely embarrassing but the very odd thing though is that not one of the spectators asked if i was ok and kind of just walked away pretending they hadnt seen me fall or somthing.

...at least you didn't have to narrowly miss a mother and baby after an epic wallrun
http://pp/forum/slope_runsoh_crap_theres_a_baby_in_my_way_maybe_i_should_eat_the_concrete-t5366.0.html

Offline Tom H

« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2008, 06:00:51 PM »
LOL