Author Topic: My New Bindings!  (Read 3653 times)

Offline powerbaffo

• EtnaJumpers Group
My New Bindings!
« on: October 24, 2010, 08:30:06 AM »
Those are my personal binding, I made it by myself with the collaboration of my mother-in-law and her sewing machine!

[youtube=425,350]85-eesWuLQw[/youtube]

Jumping under the Vulcano!
http://www.etnajumpers.it

Offline Nero

• Elite Member
  • Just bounce!
    • Team Sky High
Re: My New Bindings!
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2010, 10:31:31 AM »
Looking good PB, i think ill be sticking with the new pro jump bindings but well done on your mod

“Life is not a journey to the grave with intentions of arriving safely in a pretty well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!”

Offline powerbaffo

• EtnaJumpers Group
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2010, 09:11:05 PM »
Looking good PB, i think ill be sticking with the new pro jump bindings but well done on your mod

Hi Nero!
all us are waiting the new mod of pro-jump and I hope they have new bindings like this, but better of mine, of course  :Cbiggrin:, they are very comfortable!

Jumping under the Vulcano!
http://www.etnajumpers.it

Offline Nero

• Elite Member
  • Just bounce!
    • Team Sky High
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2010, 06:06:44 PM »
Pro jump have 4 new sets of bindings about to come into stock mate, they are all epic, and way better than the bindings that are currently available anywhere

“Life is not a journey to the grave with intentions of arriving safely in a pretty well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!”

Offline Bounce

« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2010, 08:40:38 PM »
where can i see these new bindings and how does every1 no about them?

Offline Nero

• Elite Member
  • Just bounce!
    • Team Sky High

Offline Bounce

« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2010, 09:23:09 PM »
LUSH  :Cchatterbox: