Author Topic: just picked up a pair of fly jumper stilts from ebay for £12!!!! bargain :)  (Read 2735 times)

Offline billymaya

was going through ebay the other day and came across a pair of fly jumper stilts for a buy it now of 12 quid there wasnt a photo of the actual stilts but i thought what the hell for that amount of money, so they arrived next day with a bag of safety pads elbows wrists and knees springs are mint and so are the hoofs so im very pleased with them love it when i find a bargain :) they are lesser rated springs only being 60 kg but ideal for my daughter to be learning on plus a spare pair if anyone wants to borrow them

Offline billymaya

thinking about this as i understand that flyjumpers come from the pro jump factory is this correct? im just wondering if it would be worth swapping the 90kg springs in my sons sky runners into the fly jumper frames so that my son could use them inside of the skyrunner frames would this be a better solution and give him a better pair of stilts?? please

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • Aka Naz :)
    • Pro-Jump.co.uk - Original Patent Protected stilts
all the springs are interchangeable betweeen most of the brands so you could go for it. Well done on getting a bargain :)

Offline billymaya

hi webmaster thanks for the info i should imagine that the fly jumper frames would be better than the sky runner ones right? its a shame the fly jumpers only have 60 kg springs in as these are to light for my son so would have to put the 90 kgs springs in thanks for the quick reply matey :)

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • Aka Naz :)
    • Pro-Jump.co.uk - Original Patent Protected stilts
Yeah the frames are pretty solid and much better than the skyrunners, if you want to check your features against these charts you will get a good idea of what you have http://www.pro-jump.co.uk/forum-images/Pro-Jump-Model-Variations-V3a.jpg  and http://www.projumpforum.co.uk/index.php?page=Which-Pro-Jump-Feet-Do-I-Need

Offline Bbmthbloke

• Elite Member
and £12 is worth it just for the hooves!

And with the 60 springs in the skyrunners and your daughter using them, they should get less wear and stress on them.

Offline billymaya

yes that was my thinking so swapping the springs is the way to go :) ill let you know how it goes :)