Author Topic: tyre socks & tyre armour combo!  (Read 3506 times)

Offline joe1821232

tyre socks & tyre armour combo!
« on: November 16, 2010, 03:22:26 PM »
hey guys  newest thing ive done is combined tyre socks and tyre armour ewith the same tyre, easty enough to do, replhy if youd like to see pics should have them up soon!

:PJ1:

Offline Nero

• Elite Member
  • Just bounce!
    • Team Sky High
Re: tyre socks & tyre armour combo!
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2010, 03:29:07 PM »
get the pic up lad.

this is something i WILL get round to making for the exo pros

“Life is not a journey to the grave with intentions of arriving safely in a pretty well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!”

Offline Brendan (NeoNinja)

• Elite Member
  • Martial Arts Bocker eats Win-a-bix for breakfast.
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2010, 04:23:48 PM »
I fully endorse this idea. ^_^ My tyre armour goes all the way down to the hoof and it looks like badass! ^_^

But I stopped at the hoof instead of covering them because I went with shoes. ^_^ ...Which admitedly, don't look quite so badass. Lol.
Everyone's dreams sit aloft a rungless ladder. Some ladders are higher than others. Some are so tall they reach high above the clouds - but everyone can see their dream. Most people see that their ladder has no rungs and although they may talk about climbing it one day, seeing no way to get there, they eventually give up and settle for what lies beneath it.
      The brave however, the wise, the imaginative and the strong of will seek out their missing rungs. They learn all they can about the ladder, they surround themselves with friends and family who would also find the rungs, and failing all else they craft the steps themselves with their own two hands from nothing. Sometimes a rung breaks and the person falls. Some of these people will fall too hard and lose the strength to climb again - Yet they feel comfort in knowing they tried. They became better for it. And they experienced things and witnessed sights upon the climb that those who sat forever beneath it will never know.
      Then there are the special few who find new steps, or fix and climb again the ones that failed. Who eventually, through sheer tenacity and courage come to reach the final rung - Only they will have their dreams fulfilled. The extraordinary then build new ladders. These are the strongest people of all.

Offline Jason

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2010, 07:35:51 PM »
 :Claugh: I can just see it now Brendan

Spikey HD treaded evil looking tyres in sleek jet black all the down to ---

A pair of pink baby trainers  :Claugh:

Now thats a classic  :Cbiggrin:

Jason  :Hoofies2: :CGEEK:

Offline Brendan (NeoNinja)

• Elite Member
  • Martial Arts Bocker eats Win-a-bix for breakfast.
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2010, 10:10:48 PM »
Lol. Yep...that's pretty much the look I've ended up with. Aha. ^_^
It's like a monster truck with 15" wheels and a baby seat in the back,
or a heavy weight boxer wearing a mini skirt.

But you can't beat shoes and bocking trousers. ^_^

Looking forward to seeing pics of the tyre armour/socks. =)
Everyone's dreams sit aloft a rungless ladder. Some ladders are higher than others. Some are so tall they reach high above the clouds - but everyone can see their dream. Most people see that their ladder has no rungs and although they may talk about climbing it one day, seeing no way to get there, they eventually give up and settle for what lies beneath it.
      The brave however, the wise, the imaginative and the strong of will seek out their missing rungs. They learn all they can about the ladder, they surround themselves with friends and family who would also find the rungs, and failing all else they craft the steps themselves with their own two hands from nothing. Sometimes a rung breaks and the person falls. Some of these people will fall too hard and lose the strength to climb again - Yet they feel comfort in knowing they tried. They became better for it. And they experienced things and witnessed sights upon the climb that those who sat forever beneath it will never know.
      Then there are the special few who find new steps, or fix and climb again the ones that failed. Who eventually, through sheer tenacity and courage come to reach the final rung - Only they will have their dreams fulfilled. The extraordinary then build new ladders. These are the strongest people of all.

Offline joe1821232

« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2010, 10:45:47 AM »
will be up ina day or two, camera is currantly fubar

Offline Jason

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2010, 07:30:23 PM »
"A heavyweight Boxer in a mini skirt" frightens me more that just a heavyweight Boxer  :Claugh:

Jason  :Hoofies2: :CGEEK: