Author Topic: sizing for exo's?  (Read 2081 times)

Offline noob

sizing for exo's?
« on: November 23, 2010, 07:35:57 PM »
hello this has probably been posted before but i couldn't fing so anyways. for christmas im probably going to get a pair of exo's (just the none pro ones) i weight around 56kg (im heavy for my age) and im not sure wether to get the cz60's or the 70's because i do quite a bit of mountain biking mainly dirt jump & downhill but i have hurt my knee recently so i've hardly done any for like 6-7 weeks  :Ccry:

thanks
noob

P.S im 13 and still growing,  :Csmile:
Noob
i am wat it says on the tin

Offline Jason

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
Re: sizing for exo's?
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2010, 08:19:38 PM »
Bit of a catch 22 question this mate  :Claugh:

It really depends on your general fitness and musculature

I have been bocking for 3+ years now and I'm in the heavier ranges (110kg) and I find the 107 EXO's that I have perfect and can't bottom them

We did have a guy that cycled seriously visit us and have a go and he found that the muscles he had build cycling wern't much use (15 min and he was knackered)

Trampolining is the best sort of exercise so if you have a mate with a trampoline see if you can bounce on it for about 20 mins without being totally flaked

If you can go for the higher ones if not the lower

Wait for a few people in your weight range to answer though as they might have a different opinion

Jason  :Hoofies2: :CGEEK:

Offline lynch

« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2010, 08:31:53 PM »
hey m8 im your weight range i started out using 90' snaped alot of them as i didnt now brake them in enoght b4 really going for it i then went down to 70's which i should have go for in the first place i found that i could bottom them straight away but they always gave me the power i have the exo pro now 70's and i find them really stiff when walking and when jumping teh same a bit but i know they need braking in but when jumping with them i get a bout 3 foot with out even using half the spring so i would go for 70'
hope ive been a help

Offline noob

« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2010, 10:25:33 PM »
cool thanks guys
i think i will go for the 70's because im still going to grow some more (only like 5 foot 3 now)

noob
Noob
i am wat it says on the tin