Author Topic: big thanks to webmaster for sorting me cuffs and hoofs out :)  (Read 3239 times)

Offline billymaya

big thanks to webmaster for sorting me cuffs and hoofs out :)
« on: November 25, 2010, 05:22:44 PM »
just a huge thank you to webmaster for sorting me out some new calf cuffs and a set of hoofs, arrived a day late (bloody dpd) but they are fantastic gonna fit them on me stilts tonight and give them a go tomorrow :) mmmmmmmm new rubber hoofs smell goooooooooooooooooooood lol  :Claugh:

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • Aka Naz :)
    • Pro-Jump.co.uk - Original Patent Protected stilts
Re: big thanks to webmaster for sorting me cuffs and hoofs out :)
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2010, 05:25:55 PM »
Hey no worries, its all part the service, sorry dpd were a bit late :(

Offline billymaya

« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2010, 05:35:37 PM »
thats all right mate no problem lol must of been the snow that waylaid them lol not your fault  :Cwink: think im gonna have to sort out some tyre socks and dont wanna ruin my spanky new hoofs lol

Offline Locky

• Elite Member
  • I only like people who are nuts.
    • Welsh Bockers
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2010, 11:41:15 PM »
Strange to hear on DPD. Must be a regional thing but here they are the most awesome courier on the planet. Getting the text telling me what 60min timeframe they will be delivered is what every courier should do.

Offline billymaya

« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2010, 11:58:20 PM »
well they were due to be delivered yesterday had the tracking number from ghostbikes was told id get a text and if i visited they page after 10 it would be updated to let me know what time it would be delivered but sat there all day yesterday refreshing and all it said was that the parcel had been collected and was on route to me ,didnt change until this morning when it had said it had got to the exeter depot and then another to say that it would be delivered between 14.55 and 15.55

im now on the floor trying to fit the last fudging bolt into my new hoofs isnt it always the way every single one has gone in no problem at all and the last ruddy one wont go in grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Offline billymaya

« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2010, 12:33:32 AM »
its official putting on bolt on hoofs is the most irratating thing on the planet so far ive had one bolt get stuck and now it wont screw up or down so its half way grrrrr and ive undone all the bolts to get the one that wouldnt go in in and now the other last one wont go in ffs!!!!!!!!!!!! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!!!!!!

Offline dark-castles2

• PJF Contributor
  • Elite Member
  • A-F-RO!
« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2010, 12:35:18 AM »
hammer it :P

Offline EvilLordLoki

• Voted Most Gutsy RR
« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2010, 02:25:02 AM »
I'd like to Thank Naz as well for some awesome service over the last couple of weeks!

I Believe In Bockism

Offline aidanh1

• Elite Member
  • KATIEE :D <3
« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2010, 04:00:09 PM »
We should make this topic into a huge tribute to Naz and the awesome things she does afterall she runs this forum she administrates it she tells us all the news we need to know and helps run the best stilt bussiness in the UK.

She's truly amazing HIP HIP HOORAY!!  :Cnotworthy: :Cbiggrin:

Aidan  :Cwink:

(also to add I ordered something from Woolworths online shop like 15 days ago and its still not here said it would be here on the 25th! lying b***ards!
« Last Edit: November 26, 2010, 04:02:42 PM by aidanh1 »

i carnt spel... or maybe you cant read ;)

Offline Jason

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2010, 08:08:28 PM »
Agreed Aidanh

She is a Legend and deserves more praise for the great job she does

Jason  :Hoofies2: :CGEEK:

Offline billymaya

« Reply #10 on: November 26, 2010, 08:11:30 PM »
ok so webmasters a she  :Ceek: i didnt relise that lol sorry yes well ive found her very friendly and helpful :) its good to have such support and such a great forum behind a good quality product :)

Offline Nero

• Elite Member
  • Just bounce!
    • Team Sky High
« Reply #11 on: November 29, 2010, 11:07:12 AM »
I concur, Naz and pro jump have been nothing short of amazing since i started the sport and they dont get enough recognition for what they do.

Billy its easier if you bolt them up, diagonally but only a couple of lines of thead on each until you have all four bolts threaded, then tighted them all up

“Life is not a journey to the grave with intentions of arriving safely in a pretty well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!”