Author Topic: The big final check  (Read 2373 times)

Offline BockBockBock

The big final check
« on: January 18, 2011, 08:50:56 PM »
So Im just checking with you guys, Are the EXO's generally better than the m70's? and do the exos provide bonus stats, like higher jumping or better spring life and thing like that? thanks :Nero: :PJ1:

Offline Bbmthbloke

• Elite Member
Re: The big final check
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2011, 09:07:10 PM »
Hi,

i fear you r comming at this at the 'wrong angle'  'M70' or 'Mwoteva'   refers to the users weight  ie 70 Kg .  So the Exo's themselves will have an M70.

But basically, the exo's do offer superior performance to the older model of pro jump. Mainly  ( I think ) due to the fact that they r considerably lighter. They aslo  now have a  much much higher build quality ....im no the on the pay :o)  and have owned several other makes and these r good.

The only winge i have is re the heal plate. Older models ( and on other makes) the foot/heal plate was plastic  and had some 'give'. The new EXo is all metal ( and trust me they feel and look like a 'machine' and not a toy).  But if u r wearing light weight trainers like 'converse' or 'vans'   the metal heal plate gets uncomfortable .....ITS fine with more 'meati' footwear...especially if it has a built up sole.

but that moan is actually due to higher build quality?!

As if stated ive owned  powerisers, 7's and even skyrunners and used powerskips, not tried speedjumpers yet ( but they cost £800+ last i heard) , I endorse projump exo's  at the time of going to press..... and every1 ive let try my stilts agrees ( and 1 has gone off and purchased a pair already......at a discount wot i didnt get grrrr doh hehe)

OOO PS there is a 'lil' 2nd winge... I think the protection on the springs should have been thicker...it may not be needed...but peeps 'think' it is   
« Last Edit: January 18, 2011, 09:09:30 PM by Bbmthbloke »

Offline Locky

• Elite Member
  • I only like people who are nuts.
    • Welsh Bockers
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2011, 09:17:49 PM »
I dont think you will be unhappy with the exos mate.

Just to clarify, BockBockBock is correct that M70 refers to the older model which is now discontinued..
The exo's have a different classification and the M70 equivalent on the exo's is the CZ70.

Offline Jason

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2011, 09:18:52 PM »
I can only give you my experiences so far with the Exo Pro's

I have had them on test for over a year now and they have performed very well, far better than the old style

I have pushed the springs as hard as I can and they are still in one piece and working exactly the same as when I first got them

I am very happy with the way they work and feel that I can get more height out of them than my previous PJ's

So to sum it up in my opinion the answer is yes to all your questions

Jason  :Hoofies2:  :CGEEK:

Offline BockBockBock

« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2011, 09:49:09 PM »
CHeers guys! :Cyes: