Author Topic: Race for Life on bocks  (Read 2419 times)

Offline GIZMOQUEEN

• Elite Member
Race for Life on bocks
« on: April 10, 2011, 06:55:43 PM »
Help more people beat cancer. Sadly to members of my family have lost their lives to cancer. So i decided to do the event in memory of them both xxx  I will be running the race on my bocks AND a very bright pink outfit (just to make sure I don't get lost in the crowd) :)

Please dig deep and sponsor me online – it’s quick, easy and totally secure.. Events like Race for Life are vital in funding Cancer Research UK’s life-saving work into preventing, diagnosing and treating cancer. By sponsoring me now you can help more people survive cancer.. Gift Aid it!. If you are a UK taxpayer, please remember to tick the Gift Aid box when donating as this will increase your donation by at least 25% at no cost to you.. Every pound you donate really does make a difference – so please sponsor me now!. Many thanks for your support. Together we will beat cancer.

http://www.raceforlifesponsorme.org/katyturgoose0912
« Last Edit: April 10, 2011, 06:57:22 PM by GIZMOQUEEN »

Offline GIZMOQUEEN

• Elite Member
Re: Race for Life on bocks
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2011, 08:55:16 PM »
thanks Graham for your support

hugs  :Cbiggrin:

Offline spawnyb

« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2011, 10:42:19 AM »
You're welcome flower. Tis a very good cause.

Hope it all goes well. X    :Csmile:
Hmmmmmmm........Why did I buy these again?!?!?!?

Offline GIZMOQUEEN

• Elite Member
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2011, 09:01:49 AM »
Thank you DK for your very generous donation. Its means a lot to me !!!!

:woohoo: :Rock: :banana:
 :rolleyesS:
 :rofl:
 :thumbs:

Offline xoxos

« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2011, 03:19:47 AM »
you're the one doing the running :D

it's a sensitive topic so forgive me. the blushwood shrub from queensland has been found to be very effective for all tumerous forms of cancer. it's been put on a 10 year wait for human trials, which as far as i am concerned, translates to a 10 year wait while pharmas secure the resource and ensure a way to make sure they are the only ones who profit from it.

i mention this routinely hoping that some persons will go on an expedition to queensland to locate, extricate and spread it. so if you're really feeling fit.. :)

best wishes,