Author Topic: PEOPLE WITH PRO JUMPS IN COVENTRY  (Read 2519 times)

Offline adzi

• i cant stop posting i really cant help it
PEOPLE WITH PRO JUMPS IN COVENTRY
« on: June 23, 2007, 03:32:30 PM »
IM LOOKING FOR PEOPLE WITH PRO JUMPS IN COVENTRY AS I AM LOOKING FOR SOMEONE THAT CAN HELP AND MOTIVATE ME AND I HELP AND MOTIVATE THEM I THINK I AM THE ONLY PERSON IN MY AREA (KERSLEY) TO HAVE PRO JUMPS SO ANY ONE FROM COVENTRY NEAR MY AREA PLEASE REPLY

THANKS ADAM

Offline Bbmthbloke

• Elite Member
Re: PEOPLE WITH PRO JUMPS IN COVENTRY
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2007, 05:47:49 PM »
U are running out of time. Becky is at the uni  and will be going back to Essex soon ( tho back for 2nd year sept/oct). She is ded good too, and with loads of contacts and mad keen to advance our sport. I think she is a member of this forum.

Failing thaT I dont think  English Tailor is too far from you. He is also ded good with loads of contacts and mad keen on advancing our sport --but sadly he aint quite Becky

Offline English-tailor

• Elite Member
  • Piste off MoFo's
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2007, 08:41:20 AM »
U are running out of time. Becky is at the uni  and will be going back to Essex soon ( tho back for 2nd year sept/oct). She is ded good too, and with loads of contacts and mad keen to advance our sport. I think she is a member of this forum.

Failing thaT I dont think  English Tailor is too far from you. He is also ded good with loads of contacts and mad keen on advancing our sport --but sadly he aint quite Becky

LOL...true I ain't quite Becky ;D I am over in Leicester which is not very far away. I think a meet will be arranged soon for Birmingham (which is also very close for you). PM Becky to see when she is going back to Essex you may be able to meet before she does.

Offline adzi

• i cant stop posting i really cant help it
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2007, 10:06:06 AM »
thanks for the reply can you tell me when the meeting at birmingham will be please

thanks ADAM