Author Topic: Any scottish bockers  (Read 2681 times)

Offline Cw1810

Any scottish bockers
« on: September 16, 2012, 09:12:49 AM »
Hey guys, looking to find anyone in Fife, Tayside or Edinburgh. I know i cant be the only one. :Cbiggrin:

Offline super-spring

• My You Tube
Re: Any scottish bockers
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2012, 08:57:14 PM »
hey  :Cbiggrin: finally someone from scotland haha never thought i would see the day  :Ccry: but im from aberdeen if that helps :) ? not that far away
Most kids play foot ball ... Or ride bikes or skate board... But me, I am no normal kid ! I love to bock !

Offline Cw1810

« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2012, 09:39:10 PM »
Hey, im from fife but meeting up somewhere between or travelling wouldnt be bad, you the only person iv found so far but i have pm'd someone from edinburgh to see if they are still bocking. I would imagine aberdeen will have some great spots. :Cmask:

Offline super-spring

• My You Tube
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2012, 11:08:32 PM »
yeah there is no one really in scotland with stilts its crap :/ but yeah aberdeen has some brill spots and think there might be two others with stilts so would be good for a big bock :)
Most kids play foot ball ... Or ride bikes or skate board... But me, I am no normal kid ! I love to bock !

Offline Cw1810

« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2012, 12:10:53 AM »
Yeah theres bound to be more that arn't on the forum, hopefully get some more folk from bieng out and about, or at least get folk intrested. Try get a group and regular meets set up.

Offline muncher

« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2012, 06:26:34 PM »
Just an idea lads... Why don't you get Nat to send you some fliers to give out? its easier than saying the same web address over and over again... P

Offline super-spring

• My You Tube
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2012, 02:35:10 PM »
both of them ideas sound brill :) but think it would take more that 2 people haha ?

Offline Locky

• Elite Member
  • I only like people who are nuts.
    • Welsh Bockers
« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2012, 09:32:48 PM »
Welshbockers started with just 2 people during a horrible wet and cold winter of 2006.

If you don't try, it wont happen :)