Forum > Bocking Tips

close encounter of the first kind...WITH THE LAW-thread

<< < (3/3)

Gremlin:

--- Quote from: Davido on October 11, 2012, 09:06:36 PM ---I saw a police car drive by once. So I gorilla-rolled into he bushes and took cover.

Then an attack dog parachuted from a nearby police helicopter so I was forced to saw my own leg off and throw it as a distraction.

I thought I'd managed to get away when suddenly a lone community support officer roundhouse kicked me to the floor.

I fell down and he was about to put the cuffs on me when Mr T appeared and dropped the fool with a blow to the skull.

I stood up to thank him when he shouted something about nuts and threw a snickers at me.

At this point I took it as a sign and walked home.

More or less.

--- End quote ---

Just a normal day in Basingstoke then :Ctwitcy:

JOLLY JUMPER:
I had an encounter recently...
I prefer to go out bocking after 22.00 because of my buisy daily scedule,also because bocking is totally unknown around here and I hate people staring/giving goofy remarks...and in the evening there are less people  outside :CSLEEP:
So after an evening session of bocking, I returned home and immediatley after I had removed my stilts, I noticed blue flashing lights and a search beam in front of my house .
So I took my 6-cell maglite and went outside to see what was going on..immediatley being confronted by 5(yes,five!)policemen, all pointing a maglite at me!
One of them started talking like: " Hello Sir , we' re looking for a very tall ( note: wearing my stilts I'm 2.50m tall) suspicious man ,all dressed in black" :Ceek:
And I immediately replied: "Yes, that must have been me !..I was jogging late( not wanting to explain to them what bocking is all about).
They pointed their lights on my black jogging pants that I still was wearing,looked a bit puzzled at each other,and left, wishing me goodnight...
I started laughing out loud...FIVE ! :Cwink:
I must have scared somebody really good while bocking and they must have called it in! :Crolleyes:

JOLLY JUMPER:
*oops*, faulty post, administrator please remove.

Molk958:
Not had any problems yet, but I did have a cop car stop next to me on a private road as they were passing and ask how fast I can run on them. They made a joke about getting some to help catch guys on foot pursuit... so naturally i challenged them to a race :P (her of foot)

I can safely say i put her to shame in a straight of about 100m (winning by about 40m!!) but she would have won had we gone further as i was totally knackered!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version