Forum > Bocking Tips

close encounter of the first kind...WITH THE LAW-thread

(1/3) > >>

JOLLY JUMPER:
I can imagine some people already had an encounter with the law enforcements direct-or indirectly because of their stilts... :Cconfused: :Ceek:
so gimme your story!!!! :Cbiggrin:

super-spring:
Never had problem with the police they thinks its cool haha :P but i did get chased by some janitors telling me to get away from the academy because i broke a few tiles out side by jumping to hard on the floor :S crappy academy haha

Jason:
Well got to admit I asked for it one day

Showing someone how high I could bounce (In the middle of the road  :Cbiggrin:) when a police car came round the corner

"At your age you should know better"  :Claugh: followed by a quick sorry from me  :Cbiggrin:

Gotta admit the Police have always been very nice to me while on stilts (I am always polite to them so that helps)

Had a few run ins with the occasional Special who seemed to think it is up to them to stop people having any sort of fun (at least some of them do) but even most of them are good

My main bug is the donut eating security guards who all seem to think they are gods gift to ruining fun

Jason  :Hoofies2: :CGEEK:

Locky:
Oh god, where do I start….

JOLLY JUMPER:

--- Quote from: Locky on October 10, 2012, 10:32:29 AM ---Oh god, where do I start….

--- End quote ---
yes....?
one by one does the trick! :Csmile:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version