Forum > Bocking Tips

close encounter of the first kind...WITH THE LAW-thread

<< < (2/3) > >>

JOLLY JUMPER:

--- Quote from: Jason on October 09, 2012, 07:02:31 PM ---Well got to admit I asked for it one day

Showing someone how high I could bounce (In the middle of the road  :Cbiggrin:) when a police car came round the corner

"At your age you should know better"  :Claugh: followed by a quick sorry from me  :Cbiggrin:

Jason  :Hoofies2: :CGEEK:

--- End quote ---
...was "the middle of the street" in a rural area or the suburbs...?
they're always moaning about how children should be able to play on the street, but what about grown ups? I'm 40 for example!!!
...then I don 't see any reason why you should apologise to them because you're jumping high....THEY should know better....or is there a law against jumping high ? Sounds more like harassment to me!
but I also understand your reaction; the plod likes submissive people...and it will take 'em off your back much quicker than giving them some whitty remarks...l

Jason:
Well actually mate it was a fairly major road at a junction by a blind bend  :Claugh:

So I think the Copper was well within his rights to have a right go at me so he was quite good about it really

Worse bit was I should have known better at my age  :Cbiggrin: so I sort of agreed with him  :Claugh:

Jason  :Hoofies2: :CGEEK:

Davido:
I saw a police car drive by once. So I gorilla-rolled into he bushes and took cover.

Then an attack dog parachuted from a nearby police helicopter so I was forced to saw my own leg off and throw it as a distraction.

I thought I'd managed to get away when suddenly a lone community support officer roundhouse kicked me to the floor.

I fell down and he was about to put the cuffs on me when Mr T appeared and dropped the fool with a blow to the skull.

I stood up to thank him when he shouted something about nuts and threw a snickers at me.

At this point I took it as a sign and walked home.

More or less.

Bram:
I never had problems with the police, only with some security guards telling me to get out of their mall, while I was just walking there.

further there are mostly kids asking me to jump as high as I can, even when I'm on the phone

JOLLY JUMPER:

--- Quote from: Davido on October 11, 2012, 09:06:36 PM ---I saw a police car drive by once. So I gorilla-rolled into he bushes and took cover.

Then an attack dog parachuted from a nearby police helicopter so I was forced to saw my own leg off and throw it as a distraction.

I thought I'd managed to get away when suddenly a lone community support officer roundhouse kicked me to the floor.

I fell down and he was about to put the cuffs on me when Mr T appeared and dropped the fool with a blow to the skull.

I stood up to thank him when he shouted something about nuts and threw a snickers at me.

At this point I took it as a sign and walked home.

More or less.

--- End quote ---
...sounds plausible...

this is a lesson for you, children;
don 't use weed &bock...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version