Author Topic: Might come to wales :P  (Read 1810 times)

Offline super-spring

• My You Tube
Might come to wales :P
« on: October 09, 2012, 06:07:29 PM »
hey guys :) was thinking about my Christmas and i thought from my family some new pro exos and a trip to wales to meet you guys would be the best press to get :) so was wondering, if i came down for a few weeks when would be best to come ? is there any big parades or meet going on after Christmas time ? :) cheers guys hope to see ya all soon
Most kids play foot ball ... Or ride bikes or skate board... But me, I am no normal kid ! I love to bock !

Offline Locky

• Elite Member
  • I only like people who are nuts.
    • Welsh Bockers
Re: Might come to wales :P
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2012, 12:26:19 PM »
Always welcome mate :) Problem is the christmas parades etc we get involved with usually happen late nov or early dec as they are when the xmas lights get turned on etc.

But its not all bad news, we got keys to our new gym hall now so we can just bock your little scottish heart out :)

Offline super-spring

• My You Tube
Re: Might come to wales :P
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2012, 03:12:19 PM »
awww  :Cfrown: least i will get in the gym with you guys :) and my heart is full of pride and freedom ! and my lungs of tar and liver of wisky but my heart is still good  :Claugh:
Most kids play foot ball ... Or ride bikes or skate board... But me, I am no normal kid ! I love to bock !