Author Topic: Projump vs Poweriser  (Read 3966 times)

Offline Blezard

Projump vs Poweriser
« on: July 07, 2007, 08:13:07 PM »
Met two charming peeps today in Hyde Park at the Tour de France and now REALLY want to get started. However at 6'3" and 90kg can anyone offer advice as to whether I should be looking at Powerisers or Projump? Want to get going asap so that I can take part in the August meet in London. All advice gratefully accepted! Also, does anyone have any stories about standing in front of mere humans at gigs whilst wearing PJ's or PR's? I'd love to know. Many thanks.

Dark Knight

Re: Projump vs Poweriser
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2007, 11:49:26 PM »
There the same thing ( well, as good as ) Pro Jumpers are cheaper. Your best bet is to order them from here I think they have 90's in stock and if you order them here you should get them in days.
Learning to use them  :-\
May take a little longer  :D

Offline Bbmthbloke

• Elite Member
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2007, 11:58:18 PM »
Hyde park today? I think i know the charminf peeps in question. If you are new  just get pro-jumps they are OK :o)

I and a couple of mates jumped around in front of a couple of stages at the bournemouth live   erm festivval  last week but there were too few peeps to notice us d'oh.

We will be moshing in front of the drag queens at bournemouth pride next sat tho.

I know of 1 peson who cant make the London meet --but has promised to 'mega mosh' At 'V' festival in solidarity ;D

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • Aka Naz :)
    • Pro-Jump.co.uk - Original Patent Protected stilts
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2007, 12:44:01 AM »
Hey there

At 90kg I'd recommend the 100kg Pro-Jumps which are not in stock till 4-6 weeks.  :(

Pro-Jumps, PoweriZers and flyjumpers are more or the less the same product with a different brand name - from China. Out of these Pro-Jump offer you the best value for money at just £135 including free delivery.

PoweriSers are made in Korea and will be about the £230 (note the S)

For an intro pair Pro-Jumps offer the best value if you are willing to wait  ;D

Offline English-tailor

• Elite Member
  • Piste off MoFo's
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2007, 02:27:44 AM »
Hey there

At 90kg I'd recommend the 100kg Pro-Jumps which are not in stock till 4-6 weeks.  :(

Pro-Jumps, PoweriZers and flyjumpers are more or the less the same product with a different brand name - from China. Out of these Pro-Jump offer you the best value for money at just £135 including free delivery.

PoweriSers are made in Korea and will be about the £230 (note the S)

For an intro pair Pro-Jumps offer the best value if you are willing to wait  ;D

I am 87KG and have the PJ 100, I would suggest going up a size IMHO

Offline Blezard

« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2007, 10:46:58 PM »
Bless you all for the advice.

Will hopefully make the London meet, you'll notice me...

I'll be the one wearing plaster casts and technicolor bruises but with a delirious smile...

Again thanks for the tips.

Offline English-tailor

• Elite Member
  • Piste off MoFo's
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2007, 07:00:31 AM »
Bless you all for the advice.

Will hopefully make the London meet, you'll notice me...

I'll be the one wearing plaster casts and technicolor bruises but with a delirious smile...

Again thanks for the tips.

If you are coming can you put your name down in the Capital Bocking thread in the meets section