Author Topic: Where to buy Projumps  (Read 7274 times)

johnrenik

Where to buy Projumps
« on: August 11, 2006, 01:38:02 PM »
Hi there You can buy them online @

http://www.pro-jump.co.uk/sitepage/buy_projump.html
You can also buy them on ebay but they are sold on buy it now  similar price.

Offline uknow

Re: Where to buy Projumps
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2006, 01:43:15 PM »
Hi there, I wonder if any one could tell me what is the difference between projump stilts and  Powerizers ....?? Why Projumps are cheaper than Powerisers??...
What would you recommend if I do not want to compromise on the quality for price?
 ::) ::) :P >:( :'( :-* :)

Offline ikky

« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2006, 11:31:08 AM »
from what my mates have discovered,they come from the same factory...rang pro-jump up and they say that " we will not be beaten on price " and we will try and stop all the illegal imports......thats gonna be hard but if everyone buys the real pro-jumps from www.pro-jump.co.uk then we can all try to kick the copies out and for the 1st time can find a company that supports the Parts  :P( projump..i need a free pro-jump for this write-up lol)  ;D

Offline ikky

« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2006, 10:37:34 PM »
I think if you were not to compromise on quailty, then you should ask projump to give you a price on the hand hade one they can get for you direct form the inventors but your talking aruond the 1k mark ..enjoy rich boy :-\
« Last Edit: August 26, 2006, 10:40:18 PM by ikky »

Offline arthur

« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2006, 05:30:14 PM »
a few people ive asked have told me to go to
www.projump.co.uk and they said if you buy form there you would get a fast delivery and they would be good quality so when i buy them thats where i shall be getting mine from :)
« Last Edit: October 26, 2006, 04:09:21 PM by arthur »

check out http://www.swebounce.com/ for some great videos of  Mattias Lindström and more great info.... go check t out now !!!

Offline Lukey

« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2006, 04:31:59 PM »
If you ask someone on here nicely maybe they'll PM you their code to get you £5er discount  ::)

Offline The Dog

• Fly Like a Bird
    • The Dingo Dog
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2006, 04:07:38 PM »
Cheers Lukey - Ordered Today

Steve
Steve

Offline Lukey

« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2006, 04:18:37 PM »
Hi there, I wonder if any one could tell me what is the difference between projump stilts and  Powerizers ....?? Why Projumps are cheaper than Powerisers??...
What would you recommend if I do not want to compromise on the quality for price?
 ::) ::) :P >:( :'( :-* :)

Powerisers are the original product that first came out. All other brands are the same product but different name. As for quality and so on I dont know as I've not had the fortune to be given sets to test.

Heres the response from another thread;

Hi Ben,

Poweriser and Pro-Jump are totally seperate companies, they may get the products from the same factory but both have there own independant trademarks registered.

The confusion occurs because people are reffering to these items as 1 product pro-jump & poweriser at the same time.

Pro-Jump and Poweriser are the only legal ones available in the country, so do not be tempted by the cheap quality copies that are available.

Thanks

Ian

Its like saying "I bought a new Hoover" instead of "I bought a new generic vacuum cleaner", its the same product but the brand name is used as its so well known. I find it hard to say "On my Pro-Jumps..." because I dont actually have Pro-jumps, I have Fly-Jumpers, another one of us has Pro-Jumps and another has Powerisers. Same thing, different name. I use the term PR's on another forum as an abbreviation for PoweRisers because everyone knows what you mean, regardless of brand name.

Hope that clears things up!
« Last Edit: October 24, 2006, 04:28:54 PM by Lukey »